~ Chapter 28 ~ My Wish

~ Amanda's POV ~

I remember a while ago, Zoe telling me that I should start a YouTube channel. Well today, that will be happening. Thing is, I don't have a camera to film on, so I called Caspar. I would have called Zoe, but with her being in Brighton, it would take a while for her to come here. And why would I have her waste time by just coming here to drop off a camera.

"Hey Casp, I was wondering if you could come over."

"I'll be there in a few." Before he could hang up, I stopped him.

"Can you bring your camera, microphone, and lights?"

"Amanda, what do you need that stuff for and why can't you just come here to use it?"

"I'm starting a YouTube channel and I don't want to be in the same house with Joe. Please come over quick though. Then I'll tell you everything. Thank you Caspar. Bye."

After I hung up, I grabbed my guitar and made sure it was tuned properly for the song. Once that was done, I practiced to double check that everything sounded alright. A few minutes after I did that, the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs. Opening the door, I saw Caspar trying to hold everything. I grabbed his camera case and one of the lights and walked downstairs to the studio. I totally forgot that we had this. While Caspar was setting everything up, I went upstairs and grabbed my guitar. When I got back downstairs, I saw Caspar still setting up everything.

"Why do you want to start a YouTube channel?"

"A while ago, Zoe told me I should, and so here I am."

"Why didn't you want to see Joe?"

"I found out that him and Danielle have been dating since my birthday and neither of them said a word about each other when I was talking to them. I went over to your house earlier and confronted Joe about it. Needless to say, he told me that he would break up with her if it made me upset, which it did, but I told him not to because they are both happy."

"On another note, what's your first video going to be?"

"A song that I wrote actually, about Danielle and Joe."

"What's it called?"

"Why do you ask so many questions Lee?"

"I don't know, you tell me Payne." Both of looked at each other and laughed.

"Are you almost done?" I asked, excited to film.

"One more quick setting, and now we're good. Go sit right there then I'll adjust the camera." I grabbed my guitar and sat where Caspar pointed to. He started adjusting the lights and camera. When I wasn't paying attention, he clapped his hands and I jumped. "Sorry was just adjusting the mic. Ready?" I nodded my head and he hit record.

"Hey guys it's Amanda and for my first video, I'm going to be singing you guys a song I wrote. The song is about two people who I'm slightly upset with, but I hope they get everything they want for in life. So yeah, this is called My Wish." (Song in media box.)

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you wanna go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile.
But more than anything, more than anything

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but you never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you live,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And always give more than you take.
But more than anything, yeah, more than anything

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish. Yeah, yeah.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish (my wish, for you).

This is my wish (my wish, for you)
I hope you know somebody loves you (my wish, for you).
May all your dreams stay big (my wish, for you)

"That's it for today's video. I hoped you like it and I want to say a big thanks to Caspar Lee who let me borrow all of his equipment and helped me film this video. I will put the link to his channel down below and I will put all of my links there too. Bye." I waved to the camera and Caspar clicked record again to stop the video.

"That was amazing Amanda! Everyone is going to love it."

We left everything downstairs, but grabbed the SD card and walked up to my room. I opened my laptop and put the SD card into it. We started editing the video and once that was finished, I opened up YouTube. I put in all my information, but I didn't think of a name for my channel.

"What about Little Payne?"

"Good thinking Caspar."

We high fived and I typed it in. Now my channel was complete with the help of Caspar. I upload the video, but I knew it would take a while.

"Want to go grab something to eat from the kitchen?"

Caspar's face lit up and I knew that meant yes. We walked to the kitchen and I didn't see anything in the fridge, so I opened the freezer and saw dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. I held up the bag to show Caspar and he nodded his head a lot like a little kid. I put a bunch of them in the microwave then we waited for them. Once they were done, we ate them went back upstairs. The video was now uploaded, so I tweeted about it, letting everyone know. (The Twitter I just made up, so I don't know if that is real, but it probably is.)

@AmandaPayne: my first YouTube video is up :) thanks to @Caspar_Lee for helping me. Go check it out then let me know what you think

I added the link to the video too. Now we wait for feedback.

Longer chapter today because of the song. I don't really know what else to say right now, so yeah.
Word count: 1258
Please remember to:
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

Love you guys 😘 ~ Ry 😜