SIMULA

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. All the Names, Characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or an actual event is purely coincidental.

A/N

Hello! Hope you like my first story here on Wattpad. And thank you in advance. Honestly, I'm not a good writer, not as good as you expect. But I will do my best to make it happen. please, expect some grammatical errors or any mistakes from this story, and I apologize for that. I'm just human too, making mistakes.

|__________________|________________|____________________|

"Buon Lavoro, I wasn't wrong to trust you." He said while smiling at me-no they smiled at me as if they were so proud of me. ''I wasn't wrong to choose you to join my organization. Benvenuto nell'organizzazione della Justice League.'' He welcomed me to his organization named Justice League.

"Grazie, Don." I bowed to him to show respect.

"Silly boy." He said and patted my shoulder. "Luca, take Keith to his room so he can rest."

"Sì, Don." Sabay baling nito sa akin. Napatingin naman ako kay Don na tumango sa akin na hudyat na sumama kay, Luca.

"This will be your room. Take a rest, Keith you need a lot of strength tomorrow." Anito ng tumigil kami sa tapat ng pinto sa isang silid.

"Thank you, Luca." He just nodded at me.

"Your Welcome, and by the way. Congratulations." After he said those words, Iniwan ako nito sa tapat ng pintuan kaya wala akong nagawa kundi ang pumasok doon para makapag pahinga.

As I entered the room, a masculine color of the room appeared to me. I won't be surprised to see my belongings there.

I'm tired

Namalayan ko na lang ang sarili ko na pabagsak na humiga sa kama.

I miss her, but I need to finish my mission first. Napabangon ako at tumingin sa bag ko na nakalagay sa gilid. A minute later I was looking at the picture of my mother and father. I was looking at their faces which were full of happiness. The happiness turns into a nightmare.

Ipinilig ko ang ulo ko sa pader kung saan ako nakaupo. Isang maliit na ngiti ang sumilay sa pisnge ko nang makita ang magandang ngiti ng babaeng kinukuhanan ko ng lakas nang loob. Ang babaeng nagbibigay sa akin ng lakas. Ang babaeng nagpapatibay ng loob ko.

Please, Wait for me. I will come home soon. Just wait for me there.

When the morning came. The sun had not yet risen and Keith was already awake.

He was on the terrace. Nakatingin sa kawalan habang abala sa pag mumuni ng paligid.

"You woke up too early."

"Don." I bowed at him. "I need to be ready, Don. That's why I wake up before the sun rises."

"Oh, I see. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Don. Thank you."

"I owe you, Keith. I give you everything you want. Whatever is it."

"Thank you, Don. All I want is justice for my parents. What I want is to kill that man who killed my parents." Kumuyom ang kamao ko habang inaalala ang mga pangyayari iyon.

"I know you suffered a lot of pain. But don't let get blood on your hands."

"I want to kill him, Don. No matter what." Madiing sagot ko dito.