Chapter 13-Two Boys!

It was a bright and sunny day. The sun shone brilliantly in the clear, blue sky. It was a bright and sunny day. White, fluffy clouds drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.

"Y/n~ say ahh~" Sunoo gestured his mouth while holding a spoon full of rice in front of you. I kept the straight face even so he tried doing it again. "ahh~"

*Eats it*

"....." There was a moment of silence.

"Ahh! Jay!" Sunoo shouted at his friend who just gulped the food. "Why did you eat it?! Why?!"

Jay gave a thumbs up to him while chewing the food in his mouth.

"It's dirty...so dirty." He lifted the watery spoon up high while fake crying. He wiped his imaginary tear and rushed towards you. He grabbed your arm and fake cried. "Y/n!~ Jay ate my food which I specially made for you."

You tried your best to push the boy away.

"Why do you always come to our class during recess?" Sunghoon asked the boy.

"Of course to see Y/n." Sunoo replied without hesitation. "Why? You don't like me being here?" Sunoo threw the question to Sunghoon.

"No." Sunghoon replied with a straight face.

"Woah! How can you say it with that straight and serious face?" Sunoo gave a sarcastic face. "I almost believed you."

"..." Sunghoon gave a 'i am serious' straight look.

"Maybe he isn't lying." Sunoo whispered to himself.

"Lol Sunghoon is just jealous of you." Jungwon bursted out of nowhere.

Sunghoon turned his face towards him and just gave a questioning look. Jungwon gave that 'look' back at him.

"Well well." Heeseung came into the picture. "The bell just rang. I think you two should be going now." Heeseung looked at the two boys who weren't in the same class.

"Ahh! No! Time flew so fast. I want to stay longer with Y/n!" Sunoo grabbed your arm, unwilling to stay apart.

"Sunoo! Hurry up! We have Mr. Seo's class! He will give us his darter glare" Jay pulled Sunoo's arm.

"Ahh! no!" Sunoo weeped like a baby while Jay carried him by his shoulder like a sack bag.

You gave a long sigh.

____________________________________

Currently, you were walking to art class 'alone.' You were supposed to walk with them but midway you remembered that you forgot your pencil bag so you went back to class while the boys went ahead.

You exhaled a long sigh indicating the lack of sleep. You had been working late night and when you arrived home, you had been studying late. Though, she doesn't skip her meals anymore. All thanks to Heeseung.

So back to current situation. So you were walking upstairs while hugging your books.
You were too tired to notice the noise coming from above.

Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene in front of you. Just then, a figure blocked it the sunlight and you adjust your eyes to see clearly. Every moment was in slow motion for a second.

He stepped out into the light, that boy with the blond hair, a thousand shades of gold that made new mosaics each moment in the warm summer air. I guess from afar you could say his soft curls were the colour of rich cream, but up close it was a chorus of hues. His smile bright and pure. He jumped right in front of you.

You almost fell down from the stair until he grabbed your arm

You almost fell down from the stair until he grabbed your arm. He looked stunned but like in hurry. He brought you back on your legs and picked the your book. He gave a big smile at you.

"Ni-ki ya!!" A voice shouted from where you were heading to.

The guy in front of you vanished few second after that voice.

You looked around looking for him and blinked for a second. And again..

Someone else jumped in front of you. His silky black hair waved in the wind as he landed on the floor. He glanced at you and pause for a moment. Then he flipped his hair back.

"Hello, did you see a blonde hair monkey?" He asked you while keeping his refined face

'does he mean the boy from earlier?' you thought.

"Ah- he just passed by me right now." You said while pointing the opposite direction.

"Okay thank you." He gave a sweet smile and ran towards the direction.

"Those two again! No running in hall ways!" The teacher shouted.

You looked at the direction they went and picked your books and pencil bag. Then headed to art class without realizing that you are missing a book.
____________________________________

You entered the art class before the teacher gave. You looked around the throng and saw Heeseung waving at you with Sunghoon and Jungwon. You walked towards them and sat on the empty seat.

"What took you so long?" Heeseung questioned you while you settled your things.

"Surely, got into another trouble." Jungwon replied instead of you.

"I don't go everywhere creating troubles." You defended yourself.

"You sure do. Everytime." You showed fist to Jungwon.

"Encountered with something." You replied. Your pencil dropped down and attemptted to pick it.

"With?" Heeseung asked while picking the pencil and handed you.

"Nothing special." Heeseung gave a nod.

____________________________________

"Y/n, can I copy the chemistry notes?" Sunghoon asked you.

"Oh okay. Wait for a second." You lifted your bag and kept it on your lap. You looked through your bag searching for the book. Unable to find it, you searched more intensely. Sunghoon noticed that.

"Y/n? What happened?"

"I" You looked up at him. "I can't find my book!"

'·.¸¸.-> 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔃𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 <-.¸¸.·'
__________________________________

Yeah! All the seven boys in the picture 😌
Finally!✨
Tamed-Dashed was so so good!😩🤧
Hwaiting engenes!♥️
Lots of love from me!🖤

Happy birthday Heeseung 🤧✨

You're so cool💯