Chapter 18- Same As Usual

Y/n was back at her house after she helped Heeseung with shifting the things. It was already pretty dark. The night was quiet. She looked around her room, feeling empty. She stared at the couch and at the wall which comes between the two.

I guess I will write down my homework. She thought and went to her room.

It was so quiet than usual. Heeseung always or somehow disturbed her when he was in the room. She was writing some notes, the night peaceful and calming. Nice moment to write. She thought

Not until a loud noise of table dragging erupted and disturbed the moment she had, the noise was indeed coming from other side.

She let it side for once and soon the noise stopped. Then a loud noise of nail knocking the wall was heard and it never seems to stop.

Y/n look up with an annoyed groan and put her pen down in frustration."Hey! Keep it down already." She shouted.

"Oh- y/n? Did I disturb you?" Heeseung from other side of the wall called.

"Obviously yes!"

"Oh sorry. I will stop now."

And she was back to writing.

A sound of pot that fell down was heard.

"Oops sorry y/n. I didn't mean it. It fell off. Sorry again." Heeseung apologized from other side.

Y/n chuckled a bit. Same as usual.

_____

Y/n pov

Same?! It's not! At the end, I end up talking with him and pull up all night to write notes. On top of it, I woke up late! By the time I woke up, it was already 8 am and had only 15 minutes until the bell. I wore my uniform and walked to the kitchen to eat but I forgot that he is no longer live here. The food my mom left had to be heat up but I barely had time to do so I chose not to eat. I pulled my socks, put my shoes and walked outside.

"Good morning." I turned to the said person. He leaned against the wall, arms folded and looking straight at me. "You're late. It's unlike you."

And whose fault is that? I thought.

"Let's hurry." I said, he gave me a nod.

_____

I made it! To be specific, barely made to the school. I stepped in the class, exhausted and tired already. Ahh I already want to go home.

"Good morning." Heeseung greeted the two lads, looking at us.

"Good morning." Sunghoon greeted back.

"You two are late. And Together?" Jungwon blurted in a questioning look.

"What?" I looked back at him.

"Do you two live together? I mean both of you always come to class together, go home together and literally today both of you came to school late." He gestured with his hand after every phrase.

"Huh? No! How can we live together? Like-There's no way." Well that's a lie. Probably a lie up until yesterday but it's the truth now. "He lives next door."

"Oh. My bad." He shrugged.

Tck! He scared me. Well that's great that I don't have to lie about it anymore.

"Sometime we should visit to Heeseung's place. Right Sunghoon?" Jungwon looked at the lad.

"Um yeah."

____

Time skips to lunch~

Finally! My stomach was growling even before the mid day, the fact that I skipped breakfast. Right after the bell for lunch, the students started to move to the canteen, chatter rumbling through the hallways fell over the earlier silence.