Chapter 33- let you go...

[Not Edited, Sorry For Any Mistakes]

You stepped outside the room and was greeted by the gentle breeze. You locked your door and before heading to the work, your eyes lingered towards his door. You found his door locked and no sign of him inside the room. You shook your thoughts off and headed to the work.
________

The sky was an expanse of sapphire blue, dotted with feathery white clouds as the radiant rays of the sun shone brightly in the azure blue sky. Your shift was over and the clock was about to hit 1pm.

The buzzing sound of the notification came from your phone, in response you checked your phone to see the message.

Sunghoon🐧❄️
I'm here

You:
I'm done here and abt to
head there

Right after replying the text, you shut your smart phone and took off your work apron.

You looked around the crowd of people searching for Sunghoon. Your eyes spot a familiar figure.
The sunlight casted his shadow on the ground as he stood by a fountain.

He wore a white jeans coat over black t-shirt which was tucked inside his black jeans and finished it up with a belt and necklace.
His gaze was focused on his phone. He literally caught every passerby.

woah, he got all dressed up. You thought, before turning towards the glass of a store and looked at yourself. You wore a plain white sweat shirt and sky blue jeans.

Sunghoon finally looked up from his smart phone and spot you in a distance. His lips curved up to a smile and waved his hands towards you.

You couldn't help but smile and wave back. You did a little jog towards him. "Sorry, I'm little late." You said.

In response, he shook his head and smiled. "It's okay."

As you two walked beside each other, you felt the eyes of passersby. Unknowingly, you slowed down your pace. Sunghoon noticed it and turned his head slightly back, grabbed your wrist, pulled you towards him and said, "You'll be left behind. Walk beside me."

You blinked a few times before nodded with a humm. "Where are we going anyway?"

"Hm? Oh. Wait for a second." He quickly grabbed his smart phone from his pocket and scrolled through it. "Should we eat lunch?" He asked, pointing with his thumb.

"Umm...I already ate my lunch." You awkwardly smiled.

"oh, now that you mentioned I also had my lunch." he rubbed his nape. "Wait." he quickly scrolled through his phone again. "What about movie? Wanna watch a movie?"

You gave a smile and nodded. His lips quickly curve up to a smile.

"let's go." he said, and he headed to the cinema hall nearby.
___

"Why is it all booked? Isn't there any movie left." Sunghoon asked the counter man. As he desperately clenched his fists which was placed on the counter.

"The only movie left is horror movie, sir." The counter man replied. "Do you want to purchase the tickets for two?" He asked.

Sunghoon gulped down his saliva. "Is there any other?"

"No sir."

You watched him as he turned his head to you. "Should we watch it?" He asked, his voice sounded pristinely calm, like he hadn't just broken out of cold sweat.