Chapter 5-smiles

"Where are you going?" You stopped right on your track and looked turned around to meet the eyes of the said man.

You pushed your glasses and pointed the door. "Outside. To work. Why?"

"Oh. Why are you working?" He asked.

"To stay alive, stupid. If I don't work, how will i pay the rent and how will I buy groceries?"

He made a 'o' shape mouth and said. "I also wanna work."

"It's your wish. Go and find a part time job."

"I wanna work with you." He said.

"Wait what? No." You replied while he gave you a puppy look.

_____________________

And here you were washing dishes with Heeseung beside you. After giving a puppy look to you, you couldn't say no so you took him with you and managed to ask your boss to give him a work too.

The restaurant you worked was a good restaurant with a good reputation. It served quality food at a reasonable price. The service was excellent and it was very popular.

Dish after dish the customer ordered, and the waiter politely took their orders to the kitchen, where the chefs happily made up each dish.

And the kitchen staffs brought load of plates and placed beside you two. Today was super busy and the restaurant was full. Both of you started speeding your pace and half of the plates were cleaned when another load of plates were brought. You took a deep breathe and exhaled heavily.

You felt a drip of sweat running down your head so you wiped it with your arm but left some bubbles on side of your forehead.

"Wait a second." Heeseung said and brought his hand close to your face. "There are bubbles left." He said and wiped it with his gloves on making it even worse and you knew it.

He held his laughter and you glared at him. "Sorry." He said but you put your index finger on his nose, leaving bubbles on his nose. He paused for a moment and looked at his nose. Then both of you giggled.

"Yah! Stop of playing and start washing. There are lots of dishes to wash." A lady in her thirties scolded them while she brought load of plates.

Both of you wiped away the bubbles and quietly obeyed her. When she was gone, you two giggled a little and washed the dishes.

_______________________

"Good work."

"Thank you." Both of you bowed towards the staffs and bid goodbyes.

Heeseung and you walked at the street and way to the apartment while talking some random things until a man dashes pass you causing you to stumble and sprained your ankle. You back landed on Heeseung's chest and caught you before falling over him.

"Watch out kid." The man said and walked away without looking back.

"Are you okay?" Heeseung asked you and you nodded.

"Yeah. I am fine." You replied and tried to stand straight. You left a small 'ow'.

"Are you hurt?"

"I don't know but my ankle is paining." You said and massaged a bit.

"Can you stand?"

You tried again but it hurt so much and you shook your head 'no'.

He kneed one knee down and patted his back.

You stood confusedly. "What?"

"I will carry." He said.

"What? No." You said shyly.

"It's okay."

"Ahm. But I am heavy."

"I am fine. I am strong enough." He said and smiled.

"Okay. If you insist." You said and looked left and right to see if there was anyone. Then you hesitantly climbed his back while your cheek was burning red.

He started walking again while giving you a piggy ride.

You could smell his hair and he was humming a sweet song.

"Are you fine? I-I am heavy, aren't I? If you are tired then I will walk." You said.

He shook his head. "You are light and I am not gonna put you down until we reach at home." He said and you could see his smile plastered on his face.

"If you say so." You blushed and hid your face behind him.

The moon was shining bright and the stars were twinkling. The night was quiet and peaceful. You two passed a park.

"Should we stop here for a break?" You asked him cause you thought maybe he was tired.

"Why not?" He said and walked inside the park. He settled you down and both of you took a seat on the swing.

Both of you silently swing while no one talked. It wasn't awkward rather than a healing silence.

"Thank you." You broke the silence. He looked at you and titled his head.

"Why? For carrying you?"

"No. I just wanted to thank you." You said.

He gave a refreshing smile and you couldn't help but smile back.

'Maybe, it wasn't so bad to have company.' You thought.

_______________________

You woke up in the middle of the night and felt thirsty so you walked to the kitchen. You brought yourself a bottle of water and drink it while walking back to your room but stopped on the track and saw Heeseung sleeping on the couch without a blanket.

'Did he sleep like this yesterday too?" You thought and went back in your room and brought a blanket.

You covered it over Heeseung and he moved on other side.

You smiled at him and yawned as you walk back inside your room.

____________________________________

Lot of love from me💕
Stay safe💝