Chapter 15- A bit of happiness

Walking to the class kept you thinking about the earlier. Did I go overboard? I should have stayed back. What have I done? He might be okay right? Ahh.. you shook the thoughts away.

You quickly flipped your book to certain page and sighed in relief upon seeing the neatly placed envelope.

You entered the class. Fortunately the teacher wasn't in the class. You went to your seat and noticed that heeseung wasn't in the class. You sat down and no sooner, the teacher came and the class started.

You looked around and spotted your friend. You whispered shouted to Jungwon and he glanced at you. You pointed the seat beside and asked about the whereabouts of the boy. He replied back with a shrug.

The bell rang and the students made their way to home.

Jungwon stretched his arms "finally I can go home."
Sunghoon carried his bag, ready to go. "let's go home."

"oh you two head home without me. I have to return these books back to the library." You showed the books.

"eh? Didn't you go during the break?" Jungwon mentioned, showing his tired confused face.

"I got my book back and alot of things happened which made me forgot about returning the books. So just go without me." You shooed them away.

"If you say so. Let's go Sunghoon." Jungwon dragged his feet.

Sunghoon glanced at you and you smiled. "okay then. Let's go." And off they went.

You carried the books and walked towards the library. maybe heeseung not feeling well and skipped last period to go home. It might not be a big deal. I guess I just have to go home. So today I have to go home alone? Ahh.. You kinda missed the presence of the lad.

You were so into your own thoughts that you didn't see a person in front of you and bumps into him.

"Oh, Y/n?" You looked the lad.

"Oh Jay. Sorry. I didn't see you there."

"what were you thinking about that you didn't see me?" He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

You grinned "Just..it's nothing."

"is it?" On that comment you gave him a nod.

"if you say so." Jay continued. "By the way, did you find your book?"

I don't remember telling him

"oh yeah. How did you know about it?"

"I met Heeseung earlier before you bumped into me. He was searching for your book."
Those words hit your head and recalls about yesterday. Ahh I was angry that we didn't even talk since yesterday. You facepalm. That might be the reason for not being present in the class.

"Where did he go?" You asked.

"Heeseung? He just went the opposite direction." Jay points with his thumb pointing behind him.

"Thanks! See you around." You walked quickly.

"o-oh okay.. see yuh."

You peeked through windows from class to next and saw the lad inside the art room.

You watched him as he looked under the table and the windows.

"Yah. What are you doing? You weren't even at class earlier." You entered the class.
Heeseung glanced at you. "Searching."

"Searching for what?"

"Your book."

You left a sigh.