Chapter 12- Beautiful things✧.*

"Eh? Ehhh?!"

"Huh?" Jay stunned by Sunoo's confidence.
"Let's date. Let's date." Sunoo reiterated in a cute way.

For a instant, Sunoo felt chilli behind his back. A hand grabbed his shoulder and he jumped a little.
"Y/n? Who are they? Are they teasing you?" Heeseung glared at them.

"O-oh. So you already have a boyfriend? Ayee you should have said it earlier." Sunoo added.

'When will everyone stop thinking that Heeseung is my boyfriend?!' You gave a imaginary sigh.

"We are just friends!" You clarified loud and clear. "And Heeseung, they are the one I told you about the previous day. The incident."

"Oh that incident from other day?" Heeseung asked and you gave a quick nod.

"So did you apologized? I thought you will run away again." Jungwon popped out of nowhere with Sunghoon and emphasized the word 'again'.

You attempt to hit him while he giggled.

"Oh nice to meet you. My name's Lee Heeseung. We are classmates of Y/n." He introduced himself with a smile. The atmosphere became lively and clear again.

"It is just me? The atmosphere just changed right now." Sunoo whispered to Jay while covering.

"I saw it too." Jay whispered back and they gave a small nervous laugh.

"I'm Yang Jungwon and he is Park Sunghoon." Jungwon introduced himself and behalf of Sunghoon as he knew Sunghoon isn't good with stranger.

"Name's Park Jay." He shook hands with the boys.

"My name is Kim Sunoo. Nice to meet you." Sunoo smiled with his eyes forming into crescent.

"Ahm...I'm Kang Y/n." You gave a small awkward smile.

"So..." Sunoo turned his attention towards you. "Now that I know that you don't have a boyfriend. Can I be yours?" Sunoo winked.

Sunghoon choked on his own saliva. Jungwon side walked to you while his eyes widened and whispered. "What's that about?!"

"I don't know." You whispered back.

"You are being asked out! You should accept it! He is too cute for a ugly ass like you." He whispered/shouted. You punched his head in instant.
"Are you stupid?! I barely know him!" You whispered/shouted back at him.

Sunoo patiently waited without losing the smile. Jay felt the awkward silence. He grabbed Sunoo under his arm and almost choked him.

"Ahh. Jay! You are hurting me!!" Sunoo cried in pain.

"Ahaha. Sorry about him. He is always like this." Jay said while struggling to hold the boy.

"It hurts!"
They continued___

After few minutes later

"Eh? You hate mint chocolate?!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"Who likes eating colgate?" Sunghoon replied.

"I cant believe people still thinks like that! I enjoy eating it. You should at least try it." Sunoo insisted.

"No, it's ew."

"Seriously, I don't get along with people who hates mint chocolate." He crossed his arms.

They were talking about their favorite ice cream favor when it became a debate on mint chocolate.

"Y/n, what about you? Do you like mint chocolate?" Sunoo asked you and everyone eyes were on you.

"Well," you scratch your nape. "i dislike mint chocolate."

There was moment of pause.

"It doesn't really matter who likes mint chocolate or not. Everybody have their own taste. Right?" Sunoo smiled.

"Isn't he the one who said that he doesn't get along with someone who hates it?" Jungwon questioned.

And everyone nodded.

"Oh I almost forgot. Y/n, I want you to return it back." Sunoo commented and reached his hand out.

"Eh? What?" You asked him.

"I want my heart back." Sunoo winked.

Jungwon bursted out laughing while Jay covered his face. "He isn't my friend." Jay affirmed.

"Hey! Don't reject me!" Sunoo screeched at Jay.

You couldn't help but laugh at them. Heeseung glanced at you and his facial expression soften in which his eyes brighten and the corners of the mouth curve slightly upward.

╰┈➤'𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'✧.*
___________________________________

Sorry for updating late!
I seriously ran out of ideas!😫
Everyone was asking for next chapter so here you go!!✨
Thank yuh♥️