Chapter 2-follow you

He gently helped you stand up. He was quite taller than you and you could smell his sweet scent. He bent down and picked your glasses and gently placed it on their right place.

"Hey! Leave her alone. She doesn't deserves anyone's help. She is piece of shit." Sam said. You slightly looked down and he noticed it.

"Let me help you to your seat." Words escaped from his words like a lyrics. You looked up and he gave a soft smile.

He held your shoulder with his hands and walked next to each other.

"Hey! Did you just ignored my words?" Sam shouted annoyingly.

He sighed and looked at you. "Wait a minute." He said. He gave a small smile before he turned to Sam and walked towards him.

"What if I did?" He said.

Sam laughed sarcastically. "You gotta be kidding me. Ya! Are you new here? If you are just know that you are messing with someone you shouldn't mess with."

"Ahh. You are annoying. Are you always that loud? You are hurting my head and... I am not scared of your little threat." He said.

Sam scoffed and walked closer towards him, looking straight into each other's eyes as if they gonna kill each other with their glare.

Then the bell rang for the first period and the teacher walked in.

"Settle down on your seats." The teacher ordered.

Sam glanced at teacher and back at him. "You are lucky that teacher walked in or you would be dead." He said and walked back at his seat and not forgetting to give a look at you.

You just ignored him and sat down on your seat.

"New boy. Come and introduce yourself." The teacher said.

He walked in front of the students and looked around. "Hello everyone. My name is Lee Heeseung and I am 18 years old. Nice to meet you." He finished with that.

The girls were whispering around and hearts was visible in their eyes.

'Omo. He is so handsome.'

'He is my type.'

'He is cute.'

'Is he single?'

"Thank you Heeseung. You can seat beside Y/n." The teacher said as no one sit beside you.

'With that ugly nerd?'

'Ahh. Why her?' They whispered.

Both of you made a eye contact and he walked towards you. "Hello again Y/n." He smiled. You smiled awkwardly.

He sat beside you and you played with your fingers. "T-Thank you for helping me." You finally said it.

He hummed. "You are welcome. Hope we will get along." He smiled and you couldn't help but smile back.

Sam watched both of you smiling at each other and a sense of irritation were seen in his eyes.

________________________

It was recess time and you hated being around classroom so you decided to go at the rooftop where no one was around. You stood up and Heeseung's eyes followed your direction.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Ahm.To get fresh air." You replied.

"Okay." He said and stood up.