Chapter 39 - Until we meet again

The reason dreams are beautiful, probably more than anything, is because it's so short.

Two different person, different time zones, different pain, yet so similar──lossing and longing, searching for something more.

They only knew for a short period of time yet they understood each other; without evening knowing much about each other. They got those feelings like that feeling you get when you feel so attached to someone even after only knowing them for a short while. Why do we feel this way?

They were pieces of jigsaw puzzle that fitted into one but were eventually meant to be separated. They knew they had no such power like rewinding the time or stopping the time yet they couldn't let each other go. But if they could possibly go back again──they would definitely go back again, maybe make the same mistake to meet again.

Y/n had lost one important person and figure once but never did she thought she would experience the same thing again.

She didn't believe in magic but him coming into her, isn't a magic then what could it be? A beautiful magic that made her enjoy life fullest and that shattered her life into pieces again. But if she could rewind the time again──she would gratefully break her again and wound her heart again.

On the other hand, would heeseung do the same? Will he be able to hurt her again? The person who loved him dearest? He would possibly can't do that again; to see her cry again but he know that he needed the time he was given; spending those beautiful times, he never knew he would experience, with her.

Those two hearts that beat in different time zones, with different rhythm but makes up a beautiful yet painful melody.

If they live under the same sky, they'll probably meet someday___

______________________________________

Your whole life collapsed. Your teary eyes, tear trail dried across your rosy red cheeks, you looked through the window; the white dotted clouds in the blue sky seems dull in your mind. The sun light made through your window. You pulled the curtains across; to block any source of lights entering your room.

It was mid-day and 16 hours and 22 mins since hee disappeared.

The world outside continued living. It shouldn't be. It shouldn't be working or playing.

Your mind is one long convulsion of emptiness, as is your heart and soul. The memories that cloud your mind are as grey as the stormy clouds.

You drew your knees closer towards your chest, hugging it so close and a wet tear slid down your disheveled face.

The world outside seems so unkind and harsh and cruel. The birds outside chirped happily, as though nothing happened. But something did happen. Your heart and soul died before it's time; crushed between the hands of fate: the thread of life were cut soon.

Your room filled with low cries and sniffs until the knock on the door stopped the sounds.

There was another knock. You looked up now, you wiped your tears with your sweatshirt and stand up with every strength left in your body.

You made your way to the door with your shaking legs. You hold the knob of the door and slowly swing it open while hiding half of your body behind it.

"Y/n?!" Everyone called at same time seeing you. You couldn't respond back nor make a eye contact with them.

"Y/n, why weren't you school yesterday?" Ho-rang asked you, taking your hands in her hands.

"Y/n, is there any problem? You don't look fine either." Sunoo asked, concern evident in his voice.