Chapter 19- Go Haneul

Y/n pov

"Y/n, look at me." Heeseung ordered, so I turned to face him again. He was studying my face making me a bit awkward and I studies his. His nose sharp, his eyes fringed with long eyelashes, thin lips forming a heart shape, hair bangs covering his forehead which sweeps softly when the breeze coming from the window blew. I can't deny it. His face is screaming God's creation. I don't know if I can capture what I see in a drawing.

We are in art class and we were given a task to draw person next to us, for me it was Heeseung, during this period. With that the teacher left us.

I took out my pencils and started to draw him while he drew me. We kept glancing at each other and sometimes at the same time. It was awkward.

It was almost the end of the class when I finally finished my drawing. I learned a lot in this period. First thing, I suck at drawing. I looked at my drawing which was supposed to be him, I turned his beautiful face into a hmm potato. His face big than his usual face, his eyes too small for the big face and his hair messed up. Overall I messed it up.

"What the hell is this?" Jungwon laughed, snatching the drawing out of my grip. "Oh my god. I can't stop laughing." He hit his lap.

"Give it back!" I tired to snatch it away from this brat but he was taller than me.

"You ain't the one to talk." Sunghoon held Jungwon's drawing which was supposed to be Sunghoon. His head was bigger than the body, one side of the eye was bigger than the other.

"Yours' worse than mine." I mocked and snatch my drawing from him.

"Ahh Sunghoon! You ruined my fun!" Jungwon whined like a kid.

Heeseung was trying to contain his laughter while looking at what was supposed to be him.

I turned red in embarrassment. "Why are enjoying it alone? I know you are no way better than us." I walked towards him and turned to the drawing. It was unbelievably good. The shades, the lines, curves, everything was pretty good. Moreover, he made me look pretty when I am not.

"Let me see too." Jungwon rushed beside me. "Holy shit! Is this Y/n? Doesn't look like her. The drawing looks pretty when she is not. Ow-" on the comment, I had hit hard across his arm.

"Woah Heeseung-gi! I never knew he was good in drawing." Sunghoon complimented him.

Heeseung gave a smile. "You are exaggerating."

And the horrid bell rings signalling the end of the period and start of break. We were walking to our class when our art teacher stopped me.
"Y/n, can you help Haneul to carry some stuffs?"

Well I wanted to enjoy my break time but how can I refuse a teacher? Someone please teach me how.

"Okay sir." I politely accepted.

"Oh. She is still at the class." He mentioned before leaving.

"Do you need help?" Heeseung asked and I declined. "No. You guys go ahead."

I guess I have no choice.

I never interacted with anyone in my class other than the three of them. I hope it turns out in a positive way.

I stopped at the door when someone bumped into me.

"Oh. I-I a-am so-rry. I did-n't see you the-re." The girl shuttered while she kept avoiding eye contact.

It was her. Go Haneul. Her face was small, she wore rectangular shaped glasses, her hair falling down her face, height about mine and her eyes always down. She remind me of myself. She picked up some stuffs and put it into the boxes.