Chapter 4-by your side

The curtains add an orange glow to the morning light. The lines of glares through every open space between fibres that shot for your eyelids awaked you. You breaths in deeply. A new day has begun but you weren't excited as always. A new drama, a new bully, usual show and nothing new. Even so you can't just skip the school.

You left out a soft yawn and stepped out of your bed. You turned the knob of your door and headed to the bathroom.

You rubbed your eyes and you heard the bathroom's door click open. You forgot that you had a roommate now. You looked up at the guy standing in front you who just took a bath, towel hung around his neck while he was drying his dripping wet hair with it.

He noticed you and met your eyes. Then you heard his voice.

"Good morning."

And then he gives you a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through you.

His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. You could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him.

"Ahm. G-Good morning." You replied.

"You can use the bathroom now."

You hummed in respond and hurried inside.

'He isn't as bad as i thought.'

A part of you were happy to have him and hear those sweet greetings in the morning and company but a part of you knew that a new drama is coming your way.

_______________________________

"Wait for me!" He shouted. He ran to catch your pace when you stepped outside the house.

"Keep your distance or else people will get the wrong idea about us." You stated.

"Why to take their feedbacks and hurt yourself? Its better to ignore it."

"I-I don't know. Just keep the distance." You replied but no way he gonna listen to you.

He stuck together by your side as both of you entered the school.

And the gossips started again.

'Hey did you heard that Y/n and the new boy is living together.'

'Huh! Really? Who told you.'

'A girl saw them leaving the house together.'

'What the hell?! I thought she was stupid nerd but it turns out that she is an actual b*tch.'

'They might have slept together.'

'It's 100% sure that they did.'

'I used to like that new boy but i think he has a bad taste in woman.'

'No wonder he is with her.'

You heard everything and you knew that the guy beside you has also heard it and he was just ignoring them but it was hard for you to just ignored it. You shifted your gaze on the ground and felt your eyes filling with tears until someone slide your hoodie over your head. You glanced at the guy next to you.

Heeseung gently plugged in his earbuds inside your ears. He smiled and mouthed 'Just ignore them.'

You nodded and listened to the music ignoring the gossips. You never thought that listening to the music would help you distract you from your problem and yet Heeseung proved you wrong. The guy by your side proved it wrong.