Chapter 6-Bunny

After that, things moved forward pretty smoothly. You guess when things go smoothly, you keep making steady progress.

You didn't get bullied nor you cared about the gossips around you cause of a certain person. 'Cuz he was there by your side. Maybe cause you got someone by your side, people weren't bothering you at all but when he isn't there? Can you be able to handle?

The class monitor asked help from Heeseung to help her carry the books for correction to the class teacher and instead of giving a responds, he just gave a glance at you.

You gave a 'It's fine' look and he gave a nod. So he helped the class monitor to carry the books to the staff room. You stayed at the class all alone and missed the presence of the boy. You didn't think that his presence meant a lot until it was missing. You became lonely again like before.

A classmate of yours, school's famous b*tch called Suzy(Goes after every handsome boys) whispered to her friend, planning something. Her friend giggled and nodded.

They walked towards your seat, where you were reading a novel. Suzy pulled her ring off her finger and gently slide in your bag.

"You thief!" She dramatically shouted. You looked up from your book to see the girl.

"Give me back my ring." She pulled her hand in front of you.

"What ring?" You asked.

"Don't act. You stole my ring. Nina said she saw you stealing my ring." Suzy said, mentioning her friend. Nina nodded.

"What are you talking about? I didn't steal anything." You denied.

"Let me check your bag and let's see if you are lying or not."

You hesitant but allowed her to check it.

She smirked and checked your bag. She hung your bag upside down and everything fell down. Then a ring fell on the desk at last.

"My ring!" She acted. "You are thief."

"How did that came in my bag? I didn't steal. I am not lying. I don't know how it was in my bag."

"Don't lie, you cheap thief. Do you know this ring is limited edition and cost over million?!" She shouted.

"I ain't a thief! I did not steal anything." You shouted back. Soon your classmates started gossiping. You also saw Sam along with his friends.

"No one gonna help you now. Your Heeseung is not coming to rescue you." She smirked.

'i can handle this. I can.'

"I-"

"Hey! Cut it off already."

'Heeseung?' You thought and turned to the direction the voice came.

"I saw you putting the ring inside her bag by yourself." A boy stepped in. You thought he quite resemble to a bunny.

"E-Eh?! W-Why should I put my million price ring inside her bag? She is a cheap b*tch and all of us know that

"E-Eh?! W-Why should I put my million price ring inside her bag? She is a cheap b*tch and all of us know that. You can ask around if they believes me or her? If I did that then show us a prove." Suzy said.

"First of all, the ring doesn't cost over million. It is a cheap ring which we find everywhere." He said. The students started laughing while Suzy's face turned pale.

"You want prove then I can show you. I saw all if it and recorded it in my phone." He said as he searched for his phone in his pocket. "You want me to show everyone and embarrass yourself?" He showed his phone.

"U-Um. Ow m-my head hurts. I am feeling ill." She placed her hand on her head, acting like all innocent.

"Oh Suzy! I will help you to nurse office." Nina acted along. She held Suzy's shoulder and walked out.

"Tsk. B*tch." He mumbled.

"H-hey. Thank you for that." You said while rubbing your nape.

"Pleasure is mine. Name's Jungwon. Yang Jungwon. I just transfered in this class from class '2' today." He said and held his hand out to shake hand.

You gladly accept the handshake. "Nice to meet you. My name is Y/n." You smiled.

"Did you really record??" You asked out of curiosity.

"Nah. I saw it but didn't record though. I just lied 'cause I knew that she will be scared." He said while you giggled.

He shifted his gaze behind you and back to you. "Your friend have come. See ya." He waved and walked.

You looked behind to see Heeseung entering the class.

"What happened here?" Heeseung asked while pointing at the things lying on your desk. "Did he bullied you again?"

You knew who that 'he' is that Heeseung was referring to so you shook your head.

"Just a daily drama but it's okay now." You smiled.

"Thanks to him." You mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Oh. Nothing." You grinned.

________________________
Thank you for reading💖

Stay safe💝

Lots of love from me💗❤💕💖💘💜