Chapter 16- Her story

Heeseung pov~

The barking of faraway dogs broke the silence of the night which woke me up. As I woke up I felt the thirst in my dry. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and gulped in the water.

The sobs oscillated in my ears. The sobs were coming from her room. I knew it was y/n. She was crying again. It was not loud. The sobs were low and small.

I looked at the door and walked towards it. I could still hear her. I quietly opened the door and saw her on the bed, tears sliding down her eyes. I don't know the reason why she is always crying in her sleep. I wish I could help her.
I pulled over the blanket her and she slowly drove to sleep without crying.

Goodnight...

____

Third person pov~

It was weekend which means holiday! The day dawned crisp and clear. The just-risen sun shone softly on the streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity. Y/n sat on the couch, writing her homework.

Heeseung came out of the bathroom, wearing sweatpants and t-shirt, drops of water dripping down his wet hair and towel hanging on his shoulder. He took a seat beside y/n.

He looked down at her book. The drop of water dripped down on her book. Y/n gave a look at him and he didn't get the hint.

"Aigoo." Y/n pulled the towel over his head. "Dry your hair." She stroked his hair dry. Heeseung turned his head to her. There was section of staring each other and y/n broke it. She stood up, collected her books and was about to leave the congested space but she got stuck which made her fall back a bit until he caught her hand and pulled her back.

"Be careful." He said and left the space.

Y/n looked at him. What the? She thought and looked at the hand he caught.

Then a door bell rang which made you off the guard. She walked towards the door and peeked through the peephole. Upon seeing the person outside, her eye grew wide and chills run through her spines. She quietly ran to Heeseung.

"Ahhh you have to hide!" She whispered yelled.

"What happened?"

"M-my mom is here!!"

"So?.."

"What do you mean so?" She slapped on his arm. "Go and hide in the wardrobe."

The bell rang again.

"Go, go hungry!" She pushed him to her room. "Take your things!"

Y/n checked everything before she opened the door.

"Oh hello mom." She act surprised.

"Ahh y/n~" she hugged y/n.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are coming?" She asked her while peeking behind.

"Why? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"No no. It's not like that, mom."