Chapter 7-Bunny pt2

Lunch
As you opened the door to the cafeteria, you could hear the crowded sounds of students talking. You lined up across the back-wall with brown formica trays in your hands, kicking the wall with your toes, or leaning on it as you shuffled along.

You settled on a chair and started eating the food until you felt someone's presence.

"Heeseun-" You looked up excepting to see him but it wasn't him.

"Yo!" He waved.

"Oh-Jungwon."

"You thought I was him again right?"

"E-Eh? No, I wasn't." You blushed.

"You're such a bad liar." He giggled. "So are you two a thing?"

"Huh! No, w-we are completely n-nothing. W-We are just f-friends. Friends. Yeah." You stuttered while shaking your head.

"I believe you." He said, not very serious about what he said.

"Y/n!"

You turned your gaze beside you to see Heeseung's face right next to you, his genuine smile on his face. Then he turned his attention towards the boy in front.

"Who is he? Is he bullying you?" He asked in a serious tone.

Jungwon freaked a bit. He could see Heeseung surrounded with his dark aura.

"What? No. Jungwon is not. He helped me back then when you weren't there. He is my friend? We are now friends right?" You asked not very sure while looking Jungwon.

He nodded quickly while creeping out.

"Then friends of Y/n are friends of mine too." He said sweetly with a smile. No Longer he had dark aura but rather than flowers blooming behind him.

'He look totally different from back then. So scaring.' Jungwon thought.

"Hello Jungwon. My name is Heeseung." He smiled.

Jungwon just grinned and bowed a little.

"A-Ah! I finished my meatball. I only got two meatballs today and got lots of rice. Argh!" You faked cried.

"Aw~ So bad. I am lucky enough that I got four meatballs. Hohoho." He proudly said. "But...I already finished. Kkeke."

"Look who is saying. Tsk." You cross your arms.

Heeseung picked his meatballs and placed it on your plate one by one.

"Here." He said. You looked up at him and saw him shinning brightly.

"What about you?"

"I ate enough." He smiled.

"Thank you!" You gave a big grin.

"I kinda feel like third-wheeler." Jungwon said. "So you two are really a thing."

"I said we aren't." You blushed a lot.

"I don't think so." He click his tongue out.

"We aren't."

"You are."

"You two stop it already."

Both of you glared at each other and humped.

"How did you get so many meatballs though?" Jungwon questioned Heeseung while pointed at your plate filled with meatballs.

"I don't know. The lady who was serving these gave me." Heeseung said while pointing at the counter.

Jungwon and you looked at the lady at the counter who was eyeing Heeseung with hearts in her eyes.

"Maybe she likes you." Jungwon said. "You are bit handsome though so that she would give you more meatballs than us. Ah...I wish I could attract her so I could get more meatballs."

"Here." Heeseung placed a meatball on his plate.

Jungwon looked at it and back to Heeseung. He saw wings behind his back.

'What an angel!'

"H-Heeseung hyung. I lobe you~" He faked cried while holding Heeseung's hand.

You giggled seeing the sight.

"OKay...Okay." Heeseung laughed. "Now eat."

"I will never forget it and follow you always. Don't forget that you have me and come to me when you need help." Jungwon said while he placed his hand on his chest.

Heeseung hummed and smiled.

"Eat a lot." He said.

"Ok!" Jungwon said and ate quickly while smiling.

Heeseung turned his attention towards you and stroke your hair.

"Eat a lot." He smiled.

A joy of happiness rushed all over your body.

From that on, Jungwon started hanging out with both of you and formed like a little gang. You were happy. Much happier than before.

.
.
.
.
.

Thank you for reading.
Vote and comment❤

I've sprinkled happy dust on you✨ Now smile😊
-------------L O V E Y O U A L L--------------