Chapter 32- Not Sth You Say to a Friend

[Not Edited!]

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. You held your a book on one hand, reading it but not very focused on it while you walk to the school. How should I face sunghoon after yesterday night?
______________________________________

"I like you."

"I am not forcing you to give me the answer right away. You can take your time."
______________________________________

You mentally yelled. Even though he gave me time to think, I don't know what to do? How the hell am I gonna face him?!

You were so focused on your thoughts and didn't even notice people riding bikes who were coming from opposite direction.

Out of blue, a pair of hands grabbed your shoulders and pulled you to the side. You snapped out of your thoughts, and looked up. Your heart skipped a beat.

Heeseung watched the bikers go and glanced back at you. "Are you okay?"

You nodded.

He softly hit your head with edge of his hand. "Quit reading while walking on the road. You're gonna get hurt someday." He narrowed his eyebrows.

A light blush spread across your cheeks. "Okay, got it." You replied, and closed your book.

His lips curved up to a smile and patted your head. "Good."

You touched your head after he dropped his hand off. He is getting my hopes up! Ahh. I should keep my cool. You let off the breathe.

____

"Good morning!" Jungwon waved his hands to two of you who just entered the class.

"Good morning." Heeseung greeted back and did high five with the younger one.

Sunghoon turned his attention to you. "Good morning, y/n." He greeted you. After what happened yesterday, you couldn't even look up at his eyes. "G-Good morning."

He bend down to meet your eye level and whispered beside your ear. "You are so stiff." He teased, with a playfully smile.

You moved your head away. "I-I'm not." You said. Sunghoon laughed at your reaction.

Heeseung glanced at the two.

"Mr.Jo wants everyone at physics lab." Class mentor announced the class. The students grabbed the necessary materials and made their way to the lab.
_______

"Time travel has fascinated scientist and writer for at least 127 years. The concept feels especially intriguing." Mr.Jo placed his hands on the desk, facing the students while explaining.

Someone raised their hand. "Sir, is it possible to time travel to past?"

"Yes, we can. Time travel is simple." He turned to board to wrote some diagrams with writings. "If you do happen to travel to the past you create a new time line not affecting the time line you left."

Time travel, huh? You placed your chin on your palm.
______

"Y/n~" Sunoo hugged your arm as he fake whined. "What to do? We got tests the coming week?!"

"Instead of crying you should probably study." Ho-rang suggested.

"Yeah." You pulled your arm away from his grip.

"Nothing is going inside my head when I study." Sunoo grabbed his book and shook it.

"That means you are dumb." Jungwon commented.