Chapter 3-Shared apartment

9:00pm

You were off from your part time job and was walking to your apartment when a thought hit your head.

"Ah! I forgot that I ran out of ramen and milk. Gotta buy it before the shop is closed. Do I have enough money to buy it?" You mumbled and quickly checked your pocket. "Ah its enough."
____

"Thank you." You thanked the shop keeper and grabbed the black plastic. You started to walk to your apartment in the dark and chilly alley.

You looked around the alley and saw no one except a man behind you and yourself.

You walked and walked, the man was still behind you. You felt chill all over your body. You started to fasten your pace and so did the man. Your heart was beating rapidly and you ran as fast you could.

You closed the door behind you and breathe in and out, your heart beating nonstop as you placed your hand to calm it down. You looked in front and a figure appeared a few metre away from you.

"Ahh!!!!" You shouted your heart out.

"What?! What? What happened?" A worried Heeseung came towards you.

"You." You pointed at him while your eyes were widely opened. "Y-You...W-What are you doing in my apartment?!" You stuttered as you panted. You almost thought that he was stalker and a creep.

"Oh. That is..." He said.

_________

"What?!" You shouted at your land lady.

"Yes. He is now your roommate and it is good for you too that you have to pay half the rent and half he will." The land lady said.

"How can I live with a boy?! It could be dangerous for me."

"Look at him." She pointed at Heeseung who was holding a pillow and looking where to placed the pillow then finally setting it on the couch and smiling like an idiot but cute one. "Do you think a sweet and innocent boy could harm you."

You rolled your eyes.

"And he said he have no where to stay as the rent is too high for him." She said.

'It is too bad for him and he also helped me but he seems like creep even though he is handsome. What the hell Y/n? What are you thinking?! Snap out.' You shook your thoughts off and looked at your land lady who was giving a puppy look.

"But why me out of all the people?"

"He is highschool boy and you are the only one who is highschool student that stays in my building and i thought maybe you two will get along. And i heard he is your classmate." She explained.

You sighed and looked at Heeseung and back to Land lady.

'It's kinda easy for me too that I don't have to work many part time job.' You thought.

"Okay then but he have to move out as soon as possible." You said and she clapped in joy.

"You won't regret it." She winked and walked away.

You closed the door and walked towards him. You sat on the chair in front of him and crossed your leg then gently pushed your glasses.

"I guess we have to share the apartment in the end." You said. "But I have few condition."

"What's that?"

"First, As we have only one bed, i will sleep on the bed and you will sleep here on the couch." You said.

He bouch on the couch and smiled. "It's comfortable. And second?"

"Whatever. Second, you can't tell anyone that we live together."

He nodded.

"Thirdly, you can't enter my room without my permission and maintain distance."

He happily agreed.

You looked around and back to him. "Where is your luggage bag?" You asked.

"Ahh! Wait a minute." He stood up and went outside.

After a moment later he came back with his luggage.

"Why did you leave outside?"

"I forgot." He grinned.

"Okay then. I am going inside my room to do my homeworks and don't disturb me." You said while you held up your index finger. He gulped and nodded.

"Good." With that you left to your room leaving him alone.
__________

You were seriously studying when a loud music disturbed you. You opened your door and went to living room to see Heeseung watching a dance show on the television in a full volume.

You picked the remote and made the volume low. "You are disturbing me." You glared at him.

Then you left again.

After a moment later, you were writing down some important notes when you smelt something burning.

You made your way through the kitchen while coughing.

"W-What are you doing?" You said while coughing.

"Ahm. Cooking." He said.

You sighed annoyingly and put on the exhaust kitchen fan.

"Put on the kitchen fan when you are cooking. The smoke is coming through my room." You scolded and he seem to listening carefully while smiling and you noticed it. "Ahm. Got it?"

He nodded.

"Good." You said and was ready to leave when he grabbed your wrist.

"What?"

"You have already came here so why not have dinner with me?" He asked sweetly.

You thought for a second and you were quite hungry. You rubbed your nape and looked everywhere except him.

"Well...you asked sweetly so I can't refuse even if i am busy studying." You said.

He smiled and hummed.

He placed the dishes on the table. Both of you ate quietly again.

'Well...It is not too bad to have him as a roommate. He can cook me food.' You thought.

"Ahm...Th-"

"Wait a second." He cut your words. He approached near your face and wiped your cheek.

"There was a rice on it." He said and smiled.

Both of your face were inches away from each other and you noticed it and he seemed unnoticed.

You blushed and stood up right away. "I-Iamgoingtostudynowbye." You said fastly and leaved him dumpfounded.

You stopped on your track and turned around. "Thank you for the dinner." You said and went inside your room.

You leaned on the door and breathe in and out. 'It was so close' You thought.

=11:11pm=