Chapter 23- I think I do...

Head resting on the palm of his hand, his jaw clenches as he focuses hard on the book in front of him. You watched him move, there was something in him combined with a gentleness that made your heart reach out.

Then in that instant he turned and caught your eye; unknowingly making your heart beats faster.
Before you could turn away, a genuine grin spread across his face, turning it from handsome into divine. In that moment you felt your body flush warm.

You quickly turned your gaze to your book. Ever since the camp, I couldn't help but stare at him. I can't even look him in his eyes now!! How did I end up like this?! You touched your flushed cheek. Lee Heeseung, what did you do to me?! Am I in..No no! I shouldn't think about these things. I am in class! You mentally slapped yourself, trying to get yourself together.

_______

You were walking back to the class, carrying the empty dustbin which was emptied a minute ago. You sighed, feeling bored. You looked around, the weather was clear and warm. Feels good. You thought and Heeseung came into your mind. You shook the thoughts and sat down on the beach near by.

I wonder what is he doing right now? You thought, until realization hit you. Why am I thinking about him again?!

You ruffled your own hair, falling right in front of you. "Ahh annoying."

"Ahh annoying." You heard someone say at the same time. Instantly you looked beside you to notice someone already sitting beside you, and she also happened to looking at you. Her hair down, looking like a ghost.

"Ahh!" Both of you said at the same time.

You quickly fixed your hair, looking normal like nothing happened. You cleared your throat. You peeked at her from corner of your eyes.

"Hello." She said, you turned to her and did a little bow.

"Oh." She pointed at you, with her eyes little wide open. "Y/n?" She asked. "It's you right?"

"Y-yes? Do I know you?" You asked her, backing off a bit when she shifted closer to you.

"No. I'm Choi Ho-rang." She excitedly gave her hand for handshake. Just as you were about to go for a handshake, she pulled back. "No no. It's not important right now. How's your relation going on?" She asked.

You blinked in confusion. "What relation?"

"Ehh..." She looked at you in a teasing manner. "With Lee Heeseung." When the name popped out, your heart skipped a bit.

"What? No."

"Huh?" She had a confused look. "You two aren't a thing?"

"No!" You strongly denied.

"But back then when you were lost in the forest.." She began.

_____

"Hey, Heeseung! Where are you going?" The class mentor shouted, putting his hand on Heeseung's shoulder, trying to stop him from entering the forest. "It's dangerous to enter the forest in this weather!"

Heeseung brushed his hand off his shoulder. "Exactly because it's dangerous." He looked so serious. "I can't leave y/n alone." He said, and ran into the forest.

______

"...that's what he said, looking so awesome. Like a drama." She squealed, like a extreme romance fan. "That's why I thought there was something going on." She pouted.

After hearing the story, your cheek started to heat up.

"But I think he likes you." She added, making you even more redder.