Chapter 31- Why I'm Feeling Like This?

It's been two days since that night. The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets as new weekday started. Heeseung's raven hair swift with the first summer breeze, his bag dangled on his shoulder and glanced at your door.

Did she leave already? He thought, and was about to leave when the door clicked open meeting his eyes.

And broke it, obviously.

"G-Good morning." He greeted you, as you avoided his gaze and replied with a 'um'.

The way to school was silent and awkward which was no longer new to both of you.

You walked in front, keeping a metre distance between you two. Heeseung who walked behind you, glanced at your back. He recalled about the night before.

'Y/n doesn't deserve to get hurt. Especially from the one she like.'

'Everyone can tell that she likes you. The way she looks at you tells us all.'

I have to apologize properly! He thought.

He reached his hand out. "Y/n-"

"Y/n! Heeseung!" In a certain distance, Jungwon and Sunghoon stood there as Jungwon waved his hand.

"Oh." You walked towards them and Heeseung followed.

"Ah." Jungwon pinched between his eyes. "From the morning itself, I have to see your face."

"Tsk." You glared at him. "I also didn't want to see your face from the morning."

Jungwon chuckled as you rolled your eyes.

"Good morning." Sunghoon smiled at you. You greeted him back with a smile.

Sunghoon and you walked beside each other while Jungwon tagged along with Heeseung.

He watched the two of you smiling and he recalled about Sunghoon's confession.

'Yeah you heard me right. I like her. Even though I am aware of her feelings for you, I am not giving up on her. If I get the chance, I will try my best to win her heart over.' Sunghoon's eyes weren't lying, sincerity filled in his eyes.

Back to the present, Heeseung half heartedly smiled. I'm glad. He looked at you, smiling with him. A weird feeling creeped into his heart again. He placed his hand on his chest. It's happening again. He thought.

____

"Y/n." Sunghoon called you, as you were setting the books for the next period.

You looked up at the lad standing in front of you.

"Can you come with me to give back this book to Jay?" Sunghoon lifted the book up. "I borrowed his book and I gotta return today."

"Oh sure." You placed your bag off your lap and stood up.

Both of you made your way out the class and made a little chat while Heeseung who overheard everything, his eyes followed your movements until you were no longer seen.

He placed his hand on his chest. it's best for y/n to stay with him so why? Why am I feeling uneasy? He sighed.

Jungwon heard the heavy sigh from the lad who sat beside him. "What's wrong?" He asked, and Heeseung looked up at him. "Are you feeling unwell?"

Heeseung shook his head in respond. "No." He half smiled.

"If something is bothering you, you can tell me. I'll listen." Jungwon said, genuinely concerned about the older.

"I..." Heeseung began as he fully turned his body to face the younger, and Jungwon lend his ears to him. "Ah, nevermind." He shook his head.

Jungwon groaned in disappointment. "Ah. You made me more curious." He said.