Chapter 1- Heart Break

You stood there, dropping your hand which held a box of watch as your one year anniversary gift for the boy you loved dearly who was now right in front of you kissing another girl.

A drop of tear rolled down your cheek and your heart felt like someone stabbed a knife on it. Then your vision became burry 'cause your eyes were filled with tears. Tears started rolling down your cheek and down to the ground. You dropped your box causing a sound which made them looked at your direction.

You thought he would flinch and make excuses but no, there he stood by his new girl and smirking at you as if he planned you to witness this before hand.

"W-What a-are y-you doing?" You asked as if you didn't see anything.

"You saw everything so there is nothing to explain." He said nonchalantly.

You ran towards him and held his hand with both of yours, tears streaming down your face.

"Sam, t-tell me this is not true. T-Tell me this was fucking fake. T-Tell me this was all a act to fool me." You broke down. "P-Please stay with me. I-I will try to change for you. P-Please please l-love me back."

"Ha! Love you back? Y/n, I have never loved you. It was the stupid dare game that led me to you. It's a game. But really, you were really helpful when it comes to writing my projects." He scoff.

'No! No! Stop!'

You shook your head. "W-What about protecting me from that bad guys and 'i love you' you said? W-What about the kisses you gave, flowers you gave, talking with me when no one did?"

"Oh girl. That was all my plan for you to fall for me and you were very easy to fall for me. You thought I would love a ugly nerd like you? Ha! Never in your wildness dream." He scoff as he looked down at you.

"I-I...I-I will still continue to be your toy and do whatever you want me to do but please...Please let's go back to the way we used to be." You said between your sobs.

"Hahahahaha!!" Both of them laughed while pointing at you.

"Hey guys!! You all can come back now." He shouted while laughing his ass off.

You looked around confusedly and your eyes widen as his group friends came out behind classroom curtain and under tables, you didn't even notice the surrounding earlier.

"Did you record the video?" Sam asked his friend and his friend showed his phone. "All done bro." He replied.

"Did you see her reaction?!" Sam laughed followed by his friends.

You looked down on your lap as your tears hit your lap. Sam walked up to you and kneed one knee to reach your level.

"It's gonna be interesting day tomorrow, baby~" He whispered near your ear and smirked.

"Let's go, guys." He said and his friends followed him while he kicked your box.

You bursted out crying and hugged yourself while you placed your forehead on the ground.

'I am fool. I am idiot to think that you loved me. I hate you. I ....I hate myself for loving you.'

(A butterfly flew gracefully into the classroom and around you then landed on the table beside you as if it was listening to you.)
.
.
.

Days after the incident~
As you walked inside the school the following day, the students started laughing at you and booing you. You hung your head low 'cause of embarrassment and tried to appear as small as you could to let no one notice you but everyone seems to be waiting for you.