⋅•☆Chapter 7 - Quidditch☆•⋅

Y/n's POV

⋅•☆────✧.·☽✦☾·.✧────☆•⋅

This morning, dad lectured me and Harry on how he wants to keep us safe and how he trusts us but he just hopes that we will be more careful in the future. He then proceeded to hug me and Harry to death before he headed down to breakfast.

I was now at the Great hall and Harry wasn't eating a single thing but me on the other hand, finished the whole plate. I was stress eating and I know if I didn't stop eating, I might be seeing half of the food I ate, later in the match.

"Come on Harry, Take one bite. You'll need your strength for the match." Hermione said from across me.

"Harry, Just bloody eat something. If you won't eat a whole meal then just eat this sandwich." I said as I held up a sandwich to him.

"I'm not hungry." He replied.

I gave him a glare which made him take the sandwich and took a bite.

"Good luck today Carringtons. Then again now that you two have proven yourself against a troll, a game of Quidditch should be easy work. Even if it's against Slytherin." Snape said to me and Harry and proceeded to walk away. One thing caught our eye was that he was limping.

"That explains the blood." I said as I pushed my plate away.

"Blood?" Hermione asked.

"Last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that three headed dog. But he got bit which explains why he's limping." Harry explained.

"But who in their right mind would go anywhere near that dog?"

"We don't know yet but the dog must be hiding something valuable. Something that Snape may want." I said.

Before we could continue the conversation any further, Ezra and Hedwig started to fly towards me and Harry carrying two packages. The two owls dropped off their package in front of me and Harry, I looked down and noticed that there was also a letter.

"A bit early for mail isn't it?" Hermione asked.

"Let's open them." Ron said.

Ron helped Harry open his package while Hermione helped me open mine. Once we got all of the wrapping paper out of the way, it revealed a broom.

"It's a broomstick." Harry said with a large grin.

"Oh my, you're so right Harry! The shape certainly didn't give it away." I said in a sarcastic tone as I admired the broom. I felt Harry send me a glare but I ignored it.

I looked on the handle to notice the broom model. "Merlin, this is a Nimbus 2000?!"

"Both of your broomsticks are Nimbus 2000s!" Oliver pointed out from beside Harry. From the look on his face, he seemed more shocked by the package than me and Harry.

"You okay Oliver?" I asked him while letting out a laugh at the end.

He blinked for a few seconds before looking at me, still with a shocked face and nodding.

"But who..." Harry said as he looked at the Teacher's table. I looked into his direction to see Hedwig with dad and Ezra with McGonagall.

I looked back at the letter and recognized the yellow wax seal. I smiled at the sight.

"Who's the letter from?" Hermione asked.

"It's from Louis." I reply as I open the letter.

Dear Petals,