Ciaran

I can't have a normal senior year and thanks to New Girl, my ass is going to get handed to me by my father because there is no way my mom is going to keep her mouth shut about this. I guarantee I'm going to be punished. I'll be trapped in my room while Joel gets to go out and have fun with my father's victims. I was so close to getting to see someone get the shit beat out of them and instead, I'm threatening to beat the shit out of New Girl. Fuck!

I was a bit turned on with her today, though. She is a feisty piece of work and I wouldn't mind seeing her on my cock. From how I acted today, I don't think that will be the option now or in the future. She's probably going to suck off Johnson instead. That lucky bastard. Chloe has lips fit for apornstar, but I would try New Girl's mouth on me. Sometimes you need a break from the fake Kylie Jenner lips.

As I begin to call up Chloe, Joel's name appears on the screen. "Yeah?"

"Tyke is on the move. He's leaving the briefcase down the alleyway that leads to the dumpsters of the Surf Shop. She says it should all be there. I'm a few blocks away."

"Alright. I'm on my way."

My sexual frustration will have to wait. This better not take long or someone is getting knocked the fuck out.

It takes me a little under five minutes to meet up with Joel. I had to park a few blocks away and walk because of the traffic. L.A. traffic is a curse in this city.

"Tye was right. It's all in here for your dad."

"Thank fuck. Now I can go home and sma-"

"Not so fast boys."

Joel and I turn around to the body walking out from behind the dumpsters. Do we have to do this now? The guy holds a gun to us. Joel and I reach for ours from the backside of our waistbands and point them to him.

"Give me the money, and you walk free." The man says.

"Yeah because we are just going to hand it over and-"

I don't let Joel finishes I shoot the motherfucker in the shoulder and he drops his gun, screaming, "You fucking kids!"

"I don't have time for this shit! I had to shoot you so I can get the fuck out of here and get some pussy!"

Joel and I run to his car and he speeds away toward the parking lot my car is parked in. During the short ride, he says, "Fucking the new girl already?"

"I would rather kill myself than deal with that cunt." Too bad my dick thinks otherwise.

I call Chloe and tell her to be at my house in fifteen minutes. Joel follows me to my house and we walk in through the front door like the fucking badasses we are. Joel carries the briefcase with his head held high as we make our way to my dad's office.

We walk in and my dad is sitting in his brown leather chair too big for him, talking loud on the phone. Someone pissed him off. He hangs up when he notices our presence and slams the phone down. His left hand has my name tattooed and his right hand has my older brother's name, Jace. My mom's name is on one of his shoulders with hearts and love shit. His torso is covered in tattoos. I think it's one of the reasons for me starting to cover myself with some artwork. So far, I have both of my arms finished and the left pec. I've been meaning to start a back tattoo, only I don't know what I want to get.

"Boys! I see you got my briefcase! Well done!" He stands, clapping his hands together. "Later on, I want you to join me at the bar for a drink. We have something else to celebrate."

"What's that?" I ask him curiously.

The office doors swing open and two men appear. Both are very overweight and bald, wearing suits. Except the one has a gunshot wound in his damn shoulder.