Jolie

"Belinda, I'm going to work!" I put on my high heels as I yell for her.

"I'll see you in the morning!" She yells from her fortune-teller room. "I love you, baby girl!"

"I love you too!"

I have so many emotions mixing together for my first night at the club. According to Tony, they have a buddy system. I'm paired up with another girl who goes by the name of Aries. We are to watch out for one another and call security in case something goes awry. My luck she's going to hate my guts and think I'm here to steal her tips.

Behind the stage is a mess. Trying to get to my mirror and desk is atrocious. Girls are shoulder to shoulder and clothes cover the floor. It looks like a tornado crashed through this room. I love it!

My name lights up above my mirror and I sit down on the softest cushion my ass has been introduced too.

"I assume since you sat in Jolie's seat, you are her?" A woman who has a dark purple afro and dark, smooth skin approaches me with a smile. She wears a skimpy dress covered in fall leaves. It does her curves justice. If I was attracted to women, I would take her to bed.

"Your hair is fucking georgous." It is my favorite color.

"Thank you! I wasn't sure how I felt at first but I've grown to love it. You should dye your hair this color. It would suit you well. I'm Aries. My real name is Arabella. If anyone gives you trouble tonight, I'll be by your side to help kick their ass in a second."

"We are going to get along just fine." I smile.

"I almost forgot. This is your outfit for the night."

Arabella pulls an outfit from the rack. The crop top is an autumn brown with gold and dark green glittering swirls. The thong is pure gold and has two straps on each side.

"I'm not sure if Tony told you any rules. He tends to forget that. You are allowed to expose your breasts but your bottoms must stay on at all times. You are not allowed to fling, hit, or purposely drop your outfit or any accessories that belong to the club into the crowd. If any club merchandise is snagged off the stage or accidentally dropped, press the nearest call button on the stage and someone will turn up to help you out. The call button is also there for our safety. If you feel uncomfortable with any client, if they are touching you inappropriately or if they are shouting threats, or certain profanity words, press the call button. Do not be afraid to leave the stage if you feel sick. After a year of employment you are allowed private dances. Any time before that can result in termination. Touching the clients inappropriately or vise versa in a purposeful way can result in termination. Kissing can result in termination. Do not be rude no matter the circumstance. Let the security do your bidding for you. You can make conversation but try to stay as private as possible. Never give real names whether it is yours or another worker. The first $200 of your tips you make must be cashed in to Tony or the club manager at the end of your shift. The rest is yours. I know it sounds like shit, but trust me, $200 is the least of your worries here. You are not allowed to take the bills from their hands or have the bills placed in your clothing. It is best to collect the money off the stage when your dance is up. If there is too much money to pick up, press the call button and someone will be by to sweep it up for you. When you are not on a stage, you are running drinks to the clients. Do not tamper with the beverages. We serve beverages only, not food and we do not take orders. If a client asks you for something, you tell them a server will be right with them and track down the nearest one. And before I forget, this small bluetooth goes in your ear. It's how the managers can tell you which stage you are requested at. You can't talk to them but they can talk to you. Any questions, comments or concerns?"