Callisto's Demise.

"CELESTIA ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THROUGH WITH IT!" Luna screamed at her sister before storming off.

"Your new husband gets here tomorrow morning." Celestia said walking off to her study.

Callisto was crying. Again.

"Don't worry Calli. I'll get you out of this. I don't know how, but I will." Relay said walking a shaken up Callisto to her room.

As Relay was about to leave, Callisto stopped him.

"W-w-wait R-r-relay." She said, her voice shaking from all the crying she was doing and still doing.

"Callisto I have to get out of my costume and take a shower." Relay said.

He was dressed up as Ace Ventura.

"I-i-i want to b-be with y-you for o-o-one last n-night. A-a-and I have s-s-something to give y-y-you." She said grabbing onto his back leg.

"I guess I will. What is it you have to give me?" He asked.

Callisto's voice had stopped shaking and she wiped the tears off her face.

"You know the necklaces me and the others have? The magics already been infused, we just need yours." Callisto said.

Tears we're streaming down Relay's face as he opened the box to a star shaped necklace with a handwritten note from Callisto, Polaris and Sacred in the box.

"I planned on giving it to you on your birthday but it wasn't done." Callisto said as she walked over to the bean bags where Relay slept for the first time because his room wasn't done.

Relay had put on the necklace and it was immediately infused with his magic.

"Remember what the first thing you said when you saw Celestia was?" Callisto asked.

"I didn't know how tall she actually was! I worked at an accounting firm theres no chance i'd ever see Celestia in person!" Relay answered

"Remember when you first got to the castle and immediately jumped on you like a maniac?" She asked.

"Yes. I still have a scar on my chest from that day." Relay added.

"Remember when you beat me in Mario Kart? We were in these exact bean bag chairs." Relay said.

"We said we'd have eachothers back till the end of time, looks like the end of time is now." Relay said.

Callisto leaned on Relay's shoulder. He then responded by putting his arm around her. Callisto had fallen asleep at this time and Relay decided to do the same.

"Get up Callisto. You need to get ready. Relay, Celestia needs you." Luna said with tears in her eyes.

"Hey Callisto, your mom wants you to get up." Relay said, shaking Callisto.

Relay stood up an stretched.

Callisto broke down again.

"I don't know this pony! What if he does something to me?" Callisto screamed, running into Relays hooves.

"It's gonna be alright Callisto. I'll find a way to get you out of this." Relay said, carressing Callisto.

Callisto went down her stairs with Relay to see two dark unicorn guards.

"You must be our queen. Come with us" The first unicorn said.

The other unicorn walked up to Callisto and tried to grab her, but she resisted and ran to Relay and gave him one last hug. She looked him in the eyes and began to kiss him.

Callisto's last words to Relay that day were "I love you."

Relay began to blush while crying. Sacred, Polaris, and Luna went to comfort him.

Celestia watched from afar with the mysterious arsonist pony Zippo.

In the back of the carriage Callisto began to cry, knowing she'd never see her mom, Relay, Polaris, Sacred, Felix, and hell, even Celestia ever again.

She hugged the stuffed animals Relay had gotten her for her birthday the day before. She was told to bring 3 things, she brought those and a hoodie, it was Relays.

-To be continued.