The Rescue and Revival

Relay and Callisto woke up at the same time for once. Luna as not awake yet. As it was not 4pm yet and she had been awake all night Dreamwalking.

"Fuck, we're gonna have to wait. I'm so sorry Nyx.." Callisto exclaimed as she dragged Relay to her room who was trying not to cry about his dead husband

"Wait, why are you taking me to your room-" Relay asked before he was quickly shot down by Callisto explaining herself.

"I need you to help me bring back my father. It's a two pony ritual. Also I need you to help me draw the circle for the pentagram" Callisto replied.

"How long is the preparation for the ritual Callisto?? We're gonna be taking care of a baby soon-"  said Relay being cut off once again.

"Uhh a few hours to a few days. Also, we will need to frequently knock out Solar." Callisto replied.

"I- Callisto is all of this really necessary?" Relay asked.

"Yes. I want my dad back. He's the only person I will listen to at this point." Callisto replied.

Callisto and Relay trekked up the stairs to her room where they saw a confused Solar Flare waking up. Callisto then ran over and smacked her as hard ash she could with a frying pan. They then realized Luna had woken up and they ran down stairs to ask her the fabled question.

"What if your mom says no?" Relay asked.

"She probably got drunk and forgot she had another child.." Callisto replied.

"Wow. I hope you never get like that. She has a serious problem." Relay said.

"Mom! Hold your fucking horses! I'm so pissed at you!" Callisto yelled.

"Callisto sweetie, why are you pissed at me?!"  Luna replied confused.

"Why have you been hiding Nyx in the basement for the past three fucking months?" Callisto asked.

"Oh my fucking god. This isn't going to go over well with Celestia... Lemme say this. Last time I drank I got too drunk and left her down there... chained up... and completely forgot about her..." Luna replied, very angry at herself.

"Can we have the keys to the basement so we can have her?" Callisto asked, angrily.

Luna passed over the keys and they rushed down to the basement where Nyx was estatic to see them. Callisto proceeded to unlock the chains and picked up Nyx bringing her to her room, side eyeing her mother as they went up.

"Hey Relay, can you go to Foals R Us and pick up some diapers, food and a bassinet? I don't know if we still have mine-" Callisto asked while she scrounged for some money to give Relay.

"Okayyy, but I thought you needed me for the ritual?" Relay replied.

"I decided against it. I thought if my dad was killed there must've been a reason for it. He wasn't just killed for no reason. You go now, I'll find something to do with Solar while your gone." Callisto responded as relay exited the room to find the things he was asked to find.

To be continued