Chapter 2

Okay, so I guess I have to tell you sometime soon, so here we go. A few weeks ago my dad got offered a job in California. And which is about 4,000 miles away from my hometown Wisconsin. Of course I didnt want to go, but did I have to? Yes, of course I did but I knew somehow there was another way. My best friend Kristie literally is a 2nd sister. I had to tell her about it, but I also had a plan. And she defintely went along with it. At 3am my family was going to leave for Cali. Though, that night around 11 I biked to my friends house Kristie. She was waiting outside, and she helped me bring my stuff inside. And, if you were wondering yes I am not leaving Im staying at her house. Though, my parents never knew about it. She moved her dresser out of her closet and we brought in a matress and a sleeping bag. I never knew this plan would work, but it did. My parents did leave, and I think they forgot about me. I mean to me I feel like they think Im invisible, and I do have 4 other siblings. Most were adopted and one real one.  Around 4:30am  the next day I got  text from my mom, I didnt read it or respond. I blocked her from all social media and never spoke to her again. Then that morning I had to leave the house for school without anyone knowing at 5 am I tiptoed down the stairs to leave for school. I walked into the kitchen and Russel, Kristies brother, wa standing right there drinking a glass of water in the open. (dun dun dunnnn)