Chapter 3

I walk into the kitchen and Kristies brother Russel is standing in the open with a glass of water. "Why are you here?" He looks at me and cocks his head. "Well, uh, my- I forgot something here yesterday and so I just got it now I'm going home" I run to the front door then look at him, "don't. Tell. Anyone." I give him a evil stare and walk outside. I grab my back and start biking to school. I can barely open my eyes and I almost run into a pole. I bike up the last hill and go sit by the front door on the bench and pull out a granola bar. There is no one here so I decide to pull out my laptop and watch 90210. I mean why not? It's 7:10 and kids start to arrive Kristie rides the bus so I see here pulling up to the school. She Runs up to me and looks happy. "Hey" she says. "Hi" I say. We walk into the school and I told her about what happened in the morning. "Wait are you serious?" she says. " yea but I told him not to tell anyone..." I say. "Ken, he's in 2nd grade!" She bumps me in the shoulder and we go say hi to our friends. " hey" I say walking up to them. "Hey Payton weren't you moving to Cali?" Molly said. "Oh, well there were a change of plans.." I say stuttering a little bit. "what happened? was there a cancelation?" Riley asked. I didn't really know what to say so I just said yes. RING RING the bell rings better get to math....