Chapter 44 lunch (part 1)

DYLANS POV

It's my moment,everything is gonna changed. I just talked to Payton and she said Kristie likes me. I couldn't believe I've liked her ever since I saw her. She's amazing her smile, her lips. She's beautiful. I can't believe soon she will be mine. Wearing my sweatshirt and laying on the couch together watching old movies. Staying up late, on calls that mean so much to us. I can't believe she likes someone like me. It's crazy, how do I deserve her. After the bell rings it's time for everything to change. During lunch today I'm asking her out, and I'm nervous. Almost shaking a little. I walk to our table and sit, by Hayes and Zach. "guys, this is the moment." They both punch me arm, "woo, get it man." Kristie, Payton and this other girl I've never seen before comes sit down. Next over comes Hayes, Kristie smiles at me, and she grabs my hand and squeezes it, "how was your first day?" she asks. I smile and respond, "It was good, what about you? But Kristie the truth is I really need to ask you --" I get cut off my her, "Dylan! This is my friend Luke, he's new he's in some of my classes. She grabs his hand and pulls him over. She then whispers to me, "he's super hot." She covers her mouth so he can't see. Seeing those words coming out of her mouth crush me, I want to cry. "So what did you want yo ask me?" she says. I look at her big eyes, "nothing." I respond. She nods and sits down next to him. That was my chance, Payton is staring at me, her mouth is wide open, I can tell she is even hurt by this. We all sit down and eat, but I'm not hungry I just wanna go home.

LUKES POV

That guy Dylan seems pissed. What's his deal? Whatever. It's my first day and at least I've met some new friends, especially Kristie, she's amazing.

PAYTONS POV

What the heck. What just happened. Awhile ago , Kristie told me she had some sort of feelings what happened about that. I feel so bad for Dylan I almost have tears in my eyes. I glance over at my left and see Hays smiling at me, he gives me a good kiss. And wipes away my tear and kisses me again. We're kissing and a grape gets thrown at me, "get a room!!!" Cam yells. We all laugh but the only one who isn't laughing is Zach, wonder why. I shake it off, and announce, "guys! This is Liv, she's new." Kristie and met this girl today we need some girls in our group so we asked her to hangout today. She waves and everyone waves back but the boy that keeps his eyes on her is Dylan.

DYLANS POV

I know I just was about to ask out Krisite, but who cares? The new girl is hot.

Hey guys! I have to apologize for not updating at all!! I am so sorry. I promise I will start updating from now on, I'll try everyday I've just been super busy. But, my friend and I work on this together so she might update too! Bye bye! xoxo