Chapter 28

KENS POV
Cam has been texting me all day.
April 11 5:31 pm
"Hey can we talk"
April 11 5:33 pm
"I need to talk to you"
April 12 2:00 am
Come on I can't stop thinking about you
April 12 7:50 pm
Please just answer me Ken
It's been so annoying he's texted me at least 10 times already today. In the morning I straighten my hair and grab a army green flannel, leggings, and a black and white tee shirt. I throw it on and burst out of the door. I'm scared to go to school, I feel like Cam will hate me.
LATER
At school I walk in the cafeteria and sit down next to my friends. I turn to my left and I see Kristie. "Hey" I say "have you heard?" She asks me. I reply, "what, what are you talking about." "Just turn around" she replies turning me around. I look behind me and see cam and Hayes talking. Cam looks mad, and Hayes looks scared. All of a sudden I hear someone yell. I look at them  and Hayes is on the ground with blood dripping from his nose. He stands up and punches cam. Then cam punches Hayes in the gut and throws him onto the ground. I feel like this is all my fault. Everything. Omg. What have I done. I run over to them and try to stop them. "YOU GUYS STOP!" I hold my hands out holding them back, but of course that doesn't work. "she's MINE!" Cam yells with blood dripping from his nose. "AHH SHUT UP!" Hayes yells. Cams face turns even more red. He goes in for a punch and I try to block it, but he doesn't stop. I feel pain. Cam has just punched me in the face. I'm on the ground and I feel blood dripping from my nose. My eye hurts, bad. Peopel are screaming, and I can barely see. But of course I can hear Kristie, I think she is crying. Soon every thing goes black, I forget what happened after that. Everything just turned into a blur.