Chapter 39

PAYTONS POV
I wake up alone on the couch. Its 7 am so I just go in my room upstairs to sleep. After about an hour of not being able to sleep, someone knocks on the door. I hear my mom open the door and a muffled conversation. Then there is a knock on my door. I say, "come in." Then Hayes comes in with a box. He smiles at me and sits at the end of my bed. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Well last night you didn't tell me what was wrong, so I had to know. And I brought you donuts from your favorite place!" I sit up and give him a hug. I take the box and grab a donut. He turns off the tv and we lay down on my bed. And I lay my head on his shoulder and watch some tv.
KRISTIES POV
Today chad is going to surprise me, I'm scared. I mean not scared but nervous. I actually don't really like surprises cause then I never know what to wear. It's noon and throw on some jeans and a tee and a Yale sweatshirt. I slip on my converse and wait for him to pick me up. I see a car pull in the driveway and I run outside and hop in the car. "Hey babe" he says and kisses my cheek. "soo where are we going?" I ask. "it's called a surprise." He laughs. I glare at him but then I laugh. The rest of the drive is full of singing and dancing in the car. It's been about a hour and we pull into a huge parking lot. I also see a runway full of plane. I look over at him and have a confused look on my face. He smiles and opens my car door and holds my hand while we walk into the building. There's a huge sign and it says "skydiving clinic" my stomach drops but I feel a huge rush. Skydiving. Woah.