Chapter 21

HAYES POV

I can't focus on the movie, I keep thinking about Ken. Sometimes she looks over at me and smiles, does that mean she likes me? I want to kiss her or at least hold her hand but, what if she doesn't like me? I'm Going to risk it. I reach my hand over and take hers, her eyes widen immediately. I lean over and say, "Can I hold your hand?"

"Umm, I guess," she says awkwardly.

Kristie and Sam giggle, Ken and I both glare at them. For the rest of the movie Ken and I hold hands.

KRISTIES POV

Omg when Hayes held Kendall's hand and ASKS to hold it, Sam and I were dying. But, I'm happy for Ken, now, only Sam needs to find someone.

After the movie we go up stairs to get some snacks. On kendalls walkie talkie her mom is screaming at her. (yes because she's grounded from her phone she has to use a walkie talkie) Kendall picks it up and says, "Mom calm down."

"Kendall I have been trying to talk to you for five minutes!"

"I was in the bathroom."

"Were you going poop or something? Oh is it that time of the month?" Kens eyes widen, the guys and I laugh.

"Um well yeah it is, but I was just going poop."

"Ok well you need to be home in half an hour or you're grounded for another month."

"Ok mom bye."

"Bye."

KENS POV

My mom is so embarrassing! I can't believe she said that when she knew I was in public! Ugh, why can't I be ungrounded? The rest of the time we just hung out outside and played basketball. Kristie and I vs. Hayes and Sam. I guarded Hayes and I kind of let him beat me so he could show off. When I started to leave Hayes comes up to me and my bike and talks to me.

"Hey um I have a question about us."

I blush and say, "What is it?"

"Um I'm not sure if you, ya know, like me?"

"Uh well yeah I like you, we held hands for the movie."

"Ok thanks, and by the way, I like you too."

"Haha ok bye."

"Bye."