Chapter 8

KENS POV

I walk with chad, kristie, and Hayes. Kristie and chad are holding hands and me and Hayes are awkwardly standing next eachother. Though every second or two we look at eachother and smile. But the truth is I like Hayes we are really good friends.  We get to lunch and go to our table. Kristie and I sit down in our usual spots and start to eat. I look over at the table next to us and I see cam, sitting by himself. I hold up a L on my forehead and laugh at him. He gives me and glare and runs over. "That was a bully move." He says "yea yea" I say while pulling oh my cookie. His eyes get wide when he sees the cookie "GIVE ME SOME OF THAT!" He takes the cookie and starts running around the cafeteria. Of course I have to chase him because it's a chocolate chip Cookie 😍 were still running and a teacher yells at us. Uh oh. "Kendall, Cam Detention now! Go to the office." Me and Cam walk to the office with the walk of shame and sit down in the "bad kid chairs" we don't talk to eachother, and then the principal walks in. Crap. We talk about dumb stuff how your not supposed to run, or get out of your seat 😒 when were excused he makes a call home and basically taddles on us, but my parents didn't answer, thank god. Me and Cam walk out of the room, and when the door closes we look at eachother and laugh. I think, do I like Cam? I look away and start walking back to lunch.