Chapter 46

PAYTONS POV

After school, Liv, Kristie and I walk over to my house. We greet my mom at the door and head upstairs. We all sit down on my bed. I grab a magazine, and ask, "did you guys notice anything about Dylan today?" Liv chimes in, "he seemed mad." Kristie nods, "yea, he seemed moody must be on his period." (all laugh) "what are you guys wearing to the party?" I ask. "No idea," Kristie says, "me too," Liv says. I sit up, "then you know what that means? SHOPPING!!!" We grab some money, our purses and hop into my car. We jam out to some music, and dance along.

HAYES' POV

The guys and I are all hanging out, Zach, Cam, Dylan, and we decided to invite Luke to chill with us. We're at my house all playing video games when I receive a text from Payton, 

P: see you at the party 2nite?

H: of course

P: kk love you

H: love you too

A pillow gets chucked at my face, "Ooooo is Paypay texting you?" Cam laughs. During the end of freshman year things were tough with Cam, he went through some rough stuff. But, the truth is, it's good to have him back. Zach, and Luke were playing video games, "hey Luke," I said has they paused the game, "whats up," he said. "Have you had your eyes on any girls yet?" He turned and set the remote down, "actually," he said, "I  guess I have." Dylan laughed and looked at his phone. "who?" I asked. He took a breath, "Kristie," we all gasped and looked at Dylan, he looked up, "Im over here." Luke looked at Dylan, "oh man Im sorry." he said. "No its good, Ive moved on." Luke nodded,  Zach then said, "dude you gotta tell her at the party." "I dont know.." Luke said. "Cmon man." Cam said. Luke then responded, "maybe." "yea!" they all yelled. But me, I looked over at Dylan and couldn't form a smile. 

KRISTIES POV

The girls and I are getting ready for the party, makeup hair and clothes. We're all wearing shorts, and flip flops. It's one of Liv's first party so we're gonna make it great. We head into the car and drive to Troy's house, its gonna be lit, his parents are out on vacation. We get there and there are tons of cars. We get it and walk inside, it is so crowded people are everyone. I feel like it's not gonna be entirely safe. I grab some punch for all of us and try to find the boys.