Chapter 42

Hey guys haven't updated in awhile sorry bout that 💜

Kristies Pov

Junior year. So much has changed, people, school, family. It's been a year since chad. I think I need to move on, but i dont know how. The truth is, it's hard. I just I need to. I'll make myself. The car horn beeps and I run outside, it's Hayes and Payton . We next made a stop at Dylan's house. He was new last year, we became really close. Almost like best friends. But one day we were studying and he kissed me. I was going through a tough time though it was the year after chad. He didn't know. It wasn't his fault. But I slapped him. Hard. I couldn't take it, after he was mad he was confused. I kept trying to say sorry but he couldn't take me back. I tired just before the summer, we made up. Became close again just like we used too. I started to like him, a lot. He liked me. But when he got a girlfriend I thought it was all fake, our friendship. Our love. It was gone. Worth nothing. But about two weeks ago they broke up. I didn't know. We didn't talk much when they got together. I figured out yesterday, it was awkward. But I think I still liked him. And I still do now. I opened the car door and sat inside. We pulled up to his house, I was sitting in the back on the far right. He walked out, smiled at us. And opened the door on the other side of me. I didn't think he would, but he did. He slid over right next to me. We met each other's eyes and smiled it was weird. But It made me happy. Did he still want to be my friend. I guess he did. We next drive into Zachs driveway.

Zachs Pov

I woke up today at 6am. School. Yay? Hayes was picking me up, I was eating some cereal we I heard the car horn. I walked outside slid on my sunglasses and went to the car. I opened the door and popped a seat in the back. They waved me hi, when I got in. But the one thing I noticed was Payton. She slipped her haid and turned around our eyes met. The truth is, she's beautiful. But I can't like her, she's with my best friend. She turns back around and grabs Hayes hand. It makes me feel crushed when I see them together. I hate it. Shoot me. Help.