Chapter 27

KENS POV

Monday morning I go to school. I walk in and someone grabs me and pulls me into the janitors closet. I look up and I see Cam, he doesn't look very happy.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Well what were YOU doing with Hayes last Friday?" He asked sounding mad.
My heart drops, how did he know?
"I thought we had something there. But apparently not."
"What do you mean? How do you know?"
"I saw what Hayes posted on Instagram, and it didn't look like you guys were just 'besties'."
Ohhh so that's how he knows. "Well I kinda thought the park with you was just as friends."
I could see his face turning red, "What about the kiss? I thought that was something!"
I don't really know what to say, I don't want to hurt his feelings. "I'm really sorry Cam but I just want to be friends, sorry."
He storms off to his first class.
Then, out of nowhere, someone pushes me. I fall to the ground embarrassed. I look up and I see Randy and Mandy laughing at me. Luckily, Hayes saw what happened and defended me. Randy just scolded him and walked off. He helped me up and says, "Are you OK?"
"Yeah thanks."
"Sorry about that, she can get sensitive sometimes."
"It's fine, I have to go to my first class bye."
"Ok bye."

KRISTIES POV

Chad and I have been going through a rough patch lately. I feel like he has gotten over me and is going to break up with me. I don't know what to do, I mean, I don't want him to break up with me!
Someone comes walking really fast, Cam.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Ken and I broke up."
"You were dating?"
"Well no but I thought she liked me and I liked her."
"Oh."
"We kissed."
"WHAT???"
"Um yeah..."
"When?"
"Friday."
"The day she and Hayes went on a date?"
"Yeah."
"I can't even look at you now, bye."
I don't even wait for him to answer, and walk to my first class.

HAYES POV

I saw Ken and Cam taking, but Cam looked mad so I don't think I have to worry about it, I hope...