2. KEEFE POV

He left the Sophie's room and when he lowered his crystal he arrived in front of a house. He knew exactly where he was, and it was where he had hoped the crystal would take him. He got out his obscurer and went up to the door of the house. When he knocked he hoped that the person he hoped would open the door- and his wish was granted.
"Hello?" A female voice called. "If you don't show yourself right now, I'll call the police." She paused then muttered under her breath, "or my sister because she can kill you in a second."
Keefe got rid of the obscurer, not wanting to risk harming her with his voice. Amy jumped with panic.
"Keefe! What are you doing here? Is Sophie here too?" She asked looking around.
"I swear Soph, if your gonna scare me, be forewarned, I've been taking taekwondo lessons." She held up her fists. And Keefe couldn't help laughing.
"She's not here, are your parents home?" He whispered it.
"Oh. And no, also why are you whispering?"
"New ability." He said quickly.
"I'm guessing it's pretty bad then? Come inside and you can tell me." Amy gestured for him to go into the house and he nodded as thank you, he knew Amy would help him. Keefe thought of the letter that he had written Sophie, had he made a mistake saying that he was going to be hiding the same way the black swan hid her? She was super smart she would defenitly figure him out. When Amy took him up to her room, he saw a packet of the E.L fudges that Sophie had got him once. It just made him frown even more.
"So why have you come here?"
"New ability."
"Ok your going to have to talk or I'm going to ask Sophie."
"No don't tell Sophie where I am. PLEASE." He said in his normal voice.
"The boy speaks! Now I'm gonna need you to speak some more."
Keefe sighed and explained everything to her. Somehow he felt that he could trust her.
"Woah that's intense! So you don't want to be around anyone because you're afraid you'll hurt them?"
"Yeah."
"Well maybe it only works on elves? You might be able to talk normally around me."
"Yeah maybe." Suddenly the door opened.
"Oh no! Mum and dad are home! Quick get in my closet." She shoved him in the small cupboard and closed the door. He heard footsteps downstairs and muffled voices, he stood and waited until Amy cam back. He waited a while, but eventually she came back.
"Mum and dad are making dinner. I'll get you some, but you can't stay here. My parents are going to figure out in the end, and you can't sleep in my bedroom."
"Umm I'm not sure." He looked out the window to see if there were any trees to sleep in.
"What about there?" He asked, pointing to a small red and blue cubby house outside.
"Yeah that could work, I'll just bring you out some pillows and blankets. Can you climb out the window?"
"Yeah."
"Ok then I'll bring you some stuff, and then you can make yourself at home."
"Thanks Amy your the best!"
"I know, I am." She said laughing, then she pushed Keefe toward the window. But when her hand just brushed against his he jumped back.
"Did I do something?"
"No it's just your hand felt wierd."
"What do you mean?"
"Well it didn't feel like a normal hand. Wait-" Keefe was extremely confused now, he had been able to figure out that he could sense what someone was going to manifest as by holding their hand, and if they weren't it would feel hollow. Surely because Amy would NEVER manifest that hers would feel like Kesler's as well? he explained his thoughts to Amy.
"That's so weird! Maybe you didn't feel it right, my hand only touched yours for a micro second."
"Yeah maybe." She held out her hand and he took it hesitantly. It didn't feel hollow, instead it felt light, like it didnt weigh anything.
"It feels so light, like it doesn't weigh anything."
"Maybe it's because I'm human? Maybe that means us humans aren't a weight on your shoulders anymore?"
"Yeah That's probably it." But there was still a voice in the back of Keefe's head saying that wasn't the answer.
"And I cant think of any abilities that go with that." He said, which was the truth."
But part of him still wondered, could she have an ability? He was going to say she was past manifesting age anyway so she couldn't have an ability anyway, but he thought he was too. Maybe she just needed the trigger? She was Sophie's sister after all, maybe the black swan made her as well. But that would mean that Amy was an elf.

A/N I LOVE Amy, and I wish she played a larger role in the books. So I wanted to add her in mine.

Word Count: 846 words