8. KEEFE POV

Leesha took him over to the bank and set up a bank account for Keefe. He then deposited a very large amount into it, so Keefe could buy anything he needed.
Then he bought the house for Keefe, and he moved in almost immediately. Amy came over and was very impressed with the house. She suggested he should dedicate an entire room to painting, and it was a brilliant idea. Amy had always wanted to be an architect or a designer, so she was very excited to design the room for him. When she finally revealed it to him, he was taken aback.

"Wow Amy! This is AMAZING!" He said.
The huge room had lots of shelving, with all his supplies, and 2 easels in one corner of the room in front of the window. There was a rack which held lots of empty canvases and a few if his best paintings hung up.

"Thanks! I love designing rooms and stuff."

"Well your really good at it." He said.

"I agree!" Leesha said from the doorway. " Is this the friend I've heard so much about?"

"Yes, she's been very kind to me over the past few- years." He was about to say months but then it wouldn't go along with his original story.

"Well you are very talented-"

"Amy." She finished.

"Very nice to meet you Amy." He said, shaking her hand.

"Now, Keefe, I wondered if you would mind me selling a few of your paintings today? There is a big auction today, and lots of famous artists' paintings are going to be sold. I expect your will go for alot. Are there any that can be sold today?"

"Yes, that would be amazing, I have the one that I have when we met, and 2 more. Those 2 on the wall." He said pointing to the 2 paintings on the wall. They were 2 paintings he had done ages ago, but only just added the splash of coloured water on. It actually was a beautiful touch.

"Those are spectacular! I'm sure every one will love them."

"Thanks. Uh- Leesha? I get to be there right?"

"Yes of course! Amy you can come too if you want. We are going over in 2 hours if you would like to join us. I assume you live around her too and are the reason Keefe requested to live here."

"I'd love to come, and yes, I live just around the corner."

"Marvelous. See you later then." He said. Then walked out.

"He seems super nice, Keefe!" She said.

"Yeah he is. Now, we have 2 hours, so I am going to paint something right now and then get ready."

"But it won't dry in time for the auction."

"Oh Yeah, umm maybe I don't paint, I use like pencils or something."

"YES! Try those oil pastels!" She said, grabbing a smallish canvas and passing it to him, then getting the large pack of oil pastels.

"Thanks." He had never used them before, and for a first time it looked really good, Amy had told him that the usual pastels were so much bigger, and he was already struggling with the size of the supposed thin pastels.
He had just drawn the panakes tree, and the blossoms looked really nice with the pastels.

🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

"Wow that's a nice suit!!" Amy said from the doorway. Keefe had just started getting ready for the auction.
"Thanks!" He turned around to face Amy.
"That's a really pretty dress!" It was floral and went just above the knees.

"Thanks! I looked up the venue and it's really fancy! So I thought i should look nice."

"Ames you look nice either way. Just I look better." He said.

"Ok, come on guys! Are we ready?"

"Yup!" Keefe replied to Leesha.

"Great! Let's head over."

🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

The auction venue was a huge ballroom with lots of tables and chairs set up for guests and a small stage for the auctioneer. Before Keefe's paintings were sold, there were other art pieces that went first. Various pieces like pots, paintings, sculptures and other things people made buds on. Then the time finally came for Keefe's paintings to be sold. The 2 paintings were displayed, and the bids went up surprisingly fast. Soon he was in the hundreds, and it was only his first one! The second painting was the one he had done in the park. Which was the second one of the ones that were being sold. Unfortunately Leesha couldn't arrange for the price to be sold because of the limited time. But hebyad thought the picture was really good. The park painting went for 700 dollars which was pretty good, But not that good compared to many other pieces. Hopefully if he kept making them, word would spread about his art, and it would become more popular, wanted And expensive.

"That was a huge success for a first time!" Leesha began, " 1100 dollars is a huge triumph! I can't wait for you to sell more and become a famous artist."

"Thanks Leesha. I'll start making more immediately."

"You don't have to immediately, just take your time, I'm not trying to pressure you."

"Will there be any more auctions?" Amy asked.

"Yes, I will get to you both when I can arrange for more of your art in an upcoming one. There is an auction coming up on a farm soon, my friend is the auctioneer  maybe we can get you in. I'll contact him. May be you can make something to do with farms, or farm animals?"

"Will do. I can't wait go get cracking."

"Good. I expect you will become a very prominent figure in society, Keefe. You are an excellent artist, and I can't wait to see all your pieces in the future."

"Thanks. Can we go?"

"Of course!"

Then he walked away with Amy.

A/N The next Keefe chapter will have a timwskip of 9 months

Word Count: 1027