20. SOPHIE POV

After the trial she went home and sat in her lounge room.

"It's done!" Amy said excitedly.

"Really? Yes! Can I see?"

"Yeah of course. Dex is going to add your fingerprint to the system when we go up."

"Dex is here?"

"Yeah. He helped with lots of the tech."

She followed Amy to the study.

"So I moved the table with the map that was here into the place because I thought it would be more useful there."

"Makes sense. Can I see it?"

"It's going to be a surprise when everyone gets here."

"And that way I can add everyone's fingerprints at once. I can't believe I never thought of a fingerprint sensor before it's genious."

They didn't have to wait long, soon people started arriving. Everyone loved the new house, and congratulated Amy on her work. Sophie then lead the group to the study.

"So, I've wanted this for a long time and it's amazing that Amy pulled it off. I haven't seen it yet, only Amy and Dex."

"And the gnomes!" Amy jumped in.

"Right. So, without further ado, let me present, our hideout slash base slash safe house slash hang out thing. I don't know what to call it. Anyway, here it is."

"Where?" Tam asked.

"I actually have no idea. Amy?"

"Oh yeah sorry. The entrance is this bookcase. You pick up this blue book, and open it to the first page." She demonstrated it. "You put you 2nd finger on the blue circle," the circle flashed and in gold writing beneath it, it said,

Amy Foster
ACESS GRANTED

hen the book case slided and revealed an elevator.

"Wow!"

"We just need to add all your fingerprints." Dex told them.

They all eagerly went over and added their finger print to the system, then all got in the elevator. It was huge, so it fit all of them.

"I will add other people, like some black swan members, maybe the council, and some of our parents."

"And bodyguards?" Sandor asked.

"Yeah I spose."

The lift had 5 buttons, representing the 5 levels.

"Ok so there are 5 levels. Level 1 is a common area, lounge room, bedroom, bathroom that kinda thing. Level 2 is the battle level, armour, weapons stuff like that. Level 3 is a healing centre, Level 4 is the intelligent species level, and Level 5 is the ability training Level."

They started on floor one, the common area. There was a huge lounge room with various couches and a fireplace. There was a bedroom with 2 bunk beds, and a small bathroom.

"Wonder where you got the inspo for the lounge room." Sophie said laughing.

"I like Harry Potter, ok!"

"Lets all pretend we know what they are talking about." Dex said.

"I know what they're talking about. Amy introduce me to the series. I LOVE Fred and George."