10. KEEFE POV

{~♡~}<>TIME SKIP 9 MONTHS<>{~♡~}

It had been a good past nine months, he had painted and sold many artworks and become quite a famous person in the country. Leesha said that the next step was to start to expand internationally. He had worked a timetable out with Leesha, Monday for painting, Tuesday for painting, Wednesday for auctioning, Thursday for painting, Friday for painting, then the weekend off. On his days of he either went out with Amy, had Amy come over, go to Amy's house, buy art supplies or relax by the pool.
He also got a new house, he stayed on the same plot as land, but got permission to knock down the house and build a new one. Amy designed it, and while being built, he stayed at Amy's house. Except her parents offered  hospitality becasue to them he wasn't a random boy anymore. He could finally talk to them, and hang with Amy in front of them. As time passed, Amy and Keefe became closer and soon he thought of Amy like a sister. He got introduced to Amy's boyfriend, Finn, and he was really nice.

It was a Saturday, so Keefe went over to Amy's house. He had big news to tell her.

"Hey Ames."

"Oh hey Keefe, I'm just doing homework."

"Cool, want me to help? Elves are like brainiacs in the forbidden cities."

"Yeah sure, here."

She gave him the sheet, and he filled it in under 5 minutes.

"There you go."

"That is exactly what Sophie did when we were younger. But can you please show me what you did, I can't just go in and pretend I know this stuff. My teacher will quiz me. Then he'll think I cheated."

"I mean you did cheat, you asked your super smart handsome artist friend."

"Haha yeah. Anyway what did you wanna tell me."

"Can't I just come over?"

"Well yeah, but you obviously want to tell me something. So spill."

"Fine you caught me. Its super big news. Your super smart handsome artist friend, just sold a painting for the highest price yet."

"That's great! Your highest yet was $750,000 so how much was this one?"

"No more and no less than. . . 1 MILLION!"

"Wow that's great!" She said hugging him.

"As a thank you for everything you've done for me, leading up to my big sale, I wanted to give you 100,000."

"No. Keefe, that's way too much."

"You spent way to much time helping me the past 9 or ten months. I honestly can't remember."

"Yeah, because your my sister's.  . . Friend. And your like a brother to me."

"Well, I think I might stay here forever. Not at your house." He clarified. "In the human world."

"What about Sophie?"

"She's probably gotten over me leaving and started dating Fitz. She hasn't reached out since I was living with you. Neither has Grady."

"Maybe something happened to all of them."

"No, They have a huge group, and so many people are on their side."

"Like you, Keefe."

"What?"

"Your on their side. They are fighting a battle they can't win. they'll only win it with everyone. You have to go back. I don't want it, and I know you don't either. But the reason you left is becasue you were dangerous. You aren't anymore. You can control your abilities. They are all waiting. For you."