CHAPTER 11

As we walked down the staircase to the main part of the house, Talia was on the phone to one of the maids telling them to open the front gate and to lock it in place so it doesn't shut again

As we walked down the staircase to the main part of the house, Talia was on the phone to one of the maids telling them to open the front gate and to lock it in place so it doesn't shut again. She also told a couple of them to wait outside so they can direct the cars and tell them where to go. She's making sure everything is organised.

We walked into the kitchen and saw a variety of snacks laid out. I'm guessing she got someone to go out and get a bunch of stuff for this party.

Even though she told people to bring their own booze, she had a small table filled with some alcohol.

Talia is very lucky, her parents are really chill and they agreed to go out for the night so we can have to whole house to ourselves without having to worry about disturbing them.

I saw a, very excited looking Luca come down the stairs. He obviously changed into something more party appropriate, since he isn't in the clothes he was in before.

He was on the phone, probably to his friends, as he walked past into the kitchen.

Shortly after, I heard cars pulling in meaning people have arrived. Talia nodded at the DJ, that I didn't even realise was here, and he started playing the music.

~~~
It was now 8:40pm and the party was at full swing. People just kept coming and coming, the smell of perfume, sweat and alcohol filled the place.

Me and Talia were dancing with each other, more like grinding on each other. My hair was a mess, sticking to my forehead, I was sweaty, I was a bit tipsy and living my best life.

Talia was right this is the best way to start summer off.

I felt someone come up behind my and start dancing on me. I turn around and see Max, a guy from my business class, he was fairly attractive, doesn't talk much, keeps to himself. But this Max that was dancing on me was completely different, he looked  so drunk, he was talking to everyone, having the best time. I put my arms around his neck and danced to the music with him.

This doesn't mean anything, we're both drunk we're just dancing. We'll both forget about this tomorrow.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw it was Talia. She pulled outside.

"This is so much fun!" She shouted over the music, even though we were outside it was still really loud.

"Yeah it is, why did you pull me outside?" I questioned her the best I could.

"I don't know" she admitted "I haven't seen you in a while just wanted to make sure you're okay"

"I'm good" "We should plan spin the bottle" I said excitedly.