CHAPTER 23

"Where are we going?" Ezra asked

"I don't know, is there anywhere you want to go?" Honestly I didn't even want to go anywhere, I just want to drive.

"Well we could get an early breakfast?"

"Sounds good where?" Breakfast was a good idea even though it's only 5:30am.

"How about that pancake place that's like 20 minutes away? They do amazing pancakes, and I know how much you love pancakes" he is right, pancakes are definitely one of my favourite breakfast foods.

"Okay" I pulled away from Ezra's house and started driving to the place.

~~~

The drive there was silent. Neither of us talked.

We walked in and got greeted by a very happy looking young girl. She couldn't be much older than us.

She sat us in one of the booths near the back and gave us menus.

"You good bro?" Ezra asked as he looked over the menu.

"Yeah" I don't even know how I'm feeling right now. I'm not sad. I'm not happy. I'm not angry.   I'm okay. I think.

But my mind is going crazy.

Lilith is making me feel all different types of ways.

Every little thing she does gets ingrained into my brain. I cant get her out my head.  She's driving me crazy. I haven't felt like this in a while. I don't know if I like it or not.

I want to be able to allow myself to fall for someone again, but deep down I just think the same thing is going to happen and I can't deal with that again.

Something inside me is blocking me from falling for Lilith. But at the same time something is screaming to just go for it.

I need to tell someone, otherwise I'll go insane.

"Actually no I'm not good there's a lot on my mind and I don't know what to do." I let out a loud sigh and put the menu down.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"If I start we'll be here for hours" I rubbed my hands over my face "but okay, so there's this girl who is driving my crazy at the moment. I feel like I'm starting to like her" Ezra put his menu down and raised his eyebrows "who is this girl?" I can't tell him. Not yet.