CHAPTER 33

We've been at the beach for a few hours and it starting to get darker

We've been at the beach for a few hours and it starting to get darker. People are slowly leaving and the beach is becoming emptier.

I'm pretty sure that I fell asleep at one point and now my back is going to have a darker tan than my front.

"Guys can we build sandcastles?" Talia sat up and asked

"We don't have any buckets" I looked over to see Talia holding up a bucket. Of course she came prepared "oh"

"So?"

"Okay let's go" we both go up and went over to an area away from the guys.

She handed me a purple bucket and we both sat on the cold sand and started building our sandcastles.

"Mines going to be bigger" I seriously think that Talia is just a big child with the way she acts and talks sometimes.

"Sure it is"

About 20 minutes go by and we're done.

"Mine is so much better" she crossed her arms and smirked

"No I think I done a pretty good job"

"Let's ask the guys" she walked over to them "get up you lazy fucks and come look at our sandcastles" 

They both groan at her but eventually come over

"Who's do you think is better? Mine or liliths?"

Ezra looks between both of them and rubs his chin "hmm this is tough" he looks over to Kai "which one?"

"I think Talia's is better" you should see the smile on Talia's face, she runs over to Kai and high fives him "I always knew you were my favourite"

"Ezra hasn't decided yet" I said loudly

"Liliths is pretty good"

Ha in your face tal-

"But Talia's is better"

Bitch.

"Seriously? Are you guys blind?" I'm very offended.

"No"

"Whatever, I know mines better and that's all that matters" I walked over to Talia's castle and step on it "that's what I think of yours"