CHAPTER 26

Couple days later

Couple days later...

Its been a couple days since I've seen Kai. Is it weird to say that I sort of miss him?

But today was the day of his pool party, so I finally get to see him.

Talia came round to mine yesterday and she slept round so we can get ready for the party together.

We woke up quite late, it's nearly 1pm. I look at the message Kai sent me the other day with all the details. His party starts at 5pm.

A pool party at 5pm? That's late. Oh well.

Me and Talia finally get out of bed after laying there for hours.

"What bikini should we wear?" She asked as she sat up "Cute? Sexy? Casual?"

"I don't know any will do" I groaned.

"Okay what colour"

"Black" I stated "black bikinis are cute and sexy all in one"

"Yes you're a genius. We need to shower first tho"

"I'll go first then" I get up and head to the bathroom and do my business.

Nearly an hour later, me and Talia and both done. We've shaved, exfoliated, and scrubbed every inch of our bodies. It was a workout let me tell you.

"So I guess you're going to borrow one of my bikinis?" I asked her as we just sat on my bed in our towels.

"Obviously" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady"

"Don't call me young lady. You're only a few months older than me" she huffed

"Sure" I chuckled.

We both got up and headed to my wardrobe.

10 minutes later we picked out the perfect bikinis.

I chose one of my favourites, a black tie up bikini. Simple but effective.

 Simple but effective