CHAPTER 21

I stepped past Harper and stood in front of Kai

Damn he is tall.

"Hey do you want to go up to my room or stay in the living room?" he asked breaking my train of thoughts.

Is it weird to go to his room the first time I'm here? But sitting in his living room would feel awkward. But sitting in his room might be even more awkward.

It's not that difficult just pick one.

"I don't mind" what a fucking idiot.

Of course I mind. Why did I say that?

Too late now.

"Uh" he looks uncomfortable. Great. "We'll just go to my room then"

This is so awkward.

I nodded.

I fucking nodded. Am I seriously that incapable to respond? Idiot.

Kai turned around and started walking up the stairs.

Okay so I guess I'm just following him.

"Don't make too much noise" Harper shouted as we walked up.

Don't make too much noise?! What the fuck does she think we're going to do? Seriously?

"Harper shut up" Kai shouted back.

We got to his room and he opened the door for me.

What a gentleman.

His room is definitely the opposite of what I expected. I was thinking he would have a typical teenage dude room, but no his room looked really nice. He had, what looked like a king sized bed in the middle against the back wall, he had a nice spacious desk with a very comfortable looking chair. It looked like he had a walk in wardrobe and an en suite.

His parents are like super rich I'm guessing.

Lucky him.

After I was done being a total creep and staring at his room, I saw he went and sat down on his bed.

Would it be incredibly awkward if I sat on his bed next to him? Yes, yes it would.

I guess I'll sit in his desk chair.

"Have you read the book yet?" I asked breaking the silence.