CHAPTER 12

We got to the party at around 9pm and it looked like it was packed

There were cars parked everywhere you looked. I pulled up and rolled my window down, this man told me where to park and to hand my keys in so I don't loose them.

I parked up and looked at Ezra "You ready?" I asked him. He looked really interested at whatever he was looking at.

"Hm? Yeah yeah"

"What you looking at?"

He pointed ahead and he was looking at Lilith and Talia.

"They're so close together, they look like they're going to ki-" It's like the girls heard him say that, since we saw Talia pull Lilith in and she gave her a give peck before running in.

"Dude! Did you see that? They looked so hot" Ezra said while smirking. He's act like a child i swear.

But Lilith does look hot tonight, he wasn't wrong about that.

"Let's go" i playfully punched Ezra.

We both stepped out that car and Lilith was staring at us.

Damn that little red dress really does look so good on her. We stared at each other for a second before she went back inside, probably to find Talia.

I handed my keys over and started to walk towards the massive front doors.

Music was blasting, people were dancing, it looked like a good party. Ezra and I headed to the kitchen to go put our drinks somewhere. I grabbed a bottle of beer and leant against the counter.

"This looks good" Ezra shouted over the music.

I nodded at him while I took a sip out my bottle. "Let's go find something to do"

Ezra followed close behind me. We stumbled across some people sat on the floor playing spin the bottle.

"Should we join?" I asked Ezra. He nodded and we made our way over.

We joined the circle and sat next to each other. I looked at who had the bottle in their hand and it was Lilith.

She looked shocked to see me, she placed the bottle on the ground and span it really hard. The bottle span for ages before slowing down.

I want it to land on me.

Must be my lucky night, the bottle pointed at me. Lilith slowly got up, she tried pulling her dress down as she got up but it didn't really work.

I may or may not have looked.

She made her way over to me and I stood up. Even with heels on she's shorter than me. She looked at me with an annoyed look on her face, I lent down to kiss her. Thank God I'm not drunk.

The kiss was short and sweet. Her lips are so soft and plump, I want more.

She went back and sat down and I did the same. Ezra fisted bumped me as I sat down and i just smirked at him.