Brother and Sister: Yukihira Battle

It was time for the Semifinals, the four contestants preparing for their battles. But none were more determined to beat each than the first two to come up.

The Yukihira twins, to their surprise, were pitted against each other in the semifinals. When they found out, they were a little....

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT IN THE SEMIFINALS!!!" They both shouted, holding up their papers that listed their opponents.

The entire dorm heard their shouts and ran to see what was the matter, and then it turned into an all out brawl, half of the dorm going for Soma, and the other side rooting for Hikari. Only Megumi was neutral to the entire thing. So, in order to keep the twins from seeing what they were making, the dorm was split in two, and there were set days for Hikari and Soma to work in the kitchens.

The papers mentioned the terrifying Yukihira twins that showed off their cooking skills since the beginning of school. And now, the two would be going up against each other. The older brother fighting his younger sister... Who would come out on top in the semi finals and move to the finals?

After a few days of working on their dishes, the day of the semifinals finally came. Both Yukihiras were ready to fight each in the battle of western food.

The stands were filled to the brim, each spectator waiting for the challenge to begin. And just when the sun rose at its peak, the time finally came.

"Hello everyone!" Urara said happily, "Are you ready for another food battle?!" Everyone in the stands cheered, "Then help me in welcoming our contestants. The first to enter the battle field is the boy making headlines across campus with his street style cooking. Soma Yukihira! Next, we have the so called Heaven's Senses, known for her fusion cuisine and dangerous attitude. Hikari Yukihira!"

The people in the stands cheered even louder as the twins walked on stage to prepare. They both smiled at each other as they walked up to their stations.

"Well, big brother." Hikari said with a smirk, "I honestly didn't expect to be facing you in the semifinals."

"Me neither, baby sister." Soma replied.

Hikari glared at her brother, her eyes that reflected the fiery pits of hell having no effect on him.

"Would you not call me 'baby' sister! I'm only three minutes behind you!"

"What? It's the truth." Soma teased shrugging his shoulders and chuckling at his sister's short fuse.

"Just look at that sibling rivalry!" Urara commented, "Now to introduce our judges! Graduates of Totsuki Academy, and former members of the Council of Ten."

Hikari and Soma looked up at the five judges, a few of them that they knew, while the other two were complete mysteries to them.

"I'm Totsuki Resort's executive chef, Gin Dojima." He announced, "We shall judge firmly but fairly on what we are presented today. For this semifinal match, it's Soma Yukihira versus his twin sister Hikari Yukihira. Let the cooking begin!"

And just like that, Hikari and Soma donned their headbands and got straight to work cooking their dishes. 

As they began cooking, the judges watched their movements, one not so impressed by the twins.

"Seriously? A brother versus as sister serving completely different dishes in western cuisine? They both work in the same eatery downtown They barely transferred into the academy six months ago. Not a chance that either of them will satisfy me. I mean, you agree with me, right?" Taki Tsunozaki asked Sonoka Kikuchi as she stepped up to watch closer.

"Yes. The fact that they are siblings may put a damper on their cooking skills as individuals. The sister may falter so her brother can advance. After all, that's what younger siblings do, right?" Sonoka agreed.