Let The Moon Festival Begin!

Hikari, now feeling better after sleeping for the day before, had just picked up the Moon Festival guide book. She flipped through the pages, smiling when she saw her stall being on one of the very firsts pages with Akira next to her. She quickly ran to Professor Shiomi's office where she quickly found Akira and Jun sitting on the couch to read the guide book.

"Hey, Akira, did you get it?" She asked. Akira looked up at her and nodded.

"Yeah, and I have to say, the picture looks great." Akira said.

"Yes, you two look great together." Jun added. 

If you're wondering why these two were in the same picture in the guide book, well, let's just take a quick look at the past, shall we?

~~~~~

The day after Hikari and Akira had exchanged phone numbers, Akira had gotten a quick little visit from Alice Nakiri, who wanted to enter the festival a little late. And she wanted Akira to be her partner along with Ryo for the stand. 

"What are you talking about?" Akira asked.

"You heard me, I wanna set up a stand so I can compete with Erina and Soma. And I want you to be a part of my team."

Akira looked down at the white haired girl surprised, but he couldn't work with her. She would boss him around nonstop. So, he came up with a solution.

He bowed and apologized, "Sorry, but I'm already working with someone for the festival."

"What?!" Alice shouted in shock, "Who? Who are you going to be working with?"

In his moment of panic, he blurted out the first name that he could think of.

"Hikari Yukihira!" He shouted. Alice couldn't believe her ears as he slammed the door in her face and rushed to the phone. He quickly dialed Hikari's number and waited for her to pick up, silently guilty that he was calling at night.

"Hello? Hikari Yukihira."

"Hikari, it's bad." Akira said in a panic.

"Akira? What's going on?"

"You gotta do a stall with me!"

"....Okay.."

"It's Alice she--" Akira stopped for a moment, just now realizing what Hikari had answered, "I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, okay. I wouldn't mind doing a stall with you, Akira."

"You're not doing a stall with your brother?"

"Nope. That would give him an unfair advantage. He doesn't need his little sister following him around everywhere for the rest of his life. Soma needs to grow on his own once in a while. So yeah, just send me the place where you wanna set up and I'll meet you there tomorrow."

Akira was surprised by her immediate response to his hasty request, but he was grateful as he thanked her and hung up the phone. Little did he know that a certain professor was hiding on the couch as she had fallen asleep earlier that evening and hadn't gone home.

~~~~

And that's how Akira Hayama and Hikari Yukihira were set up to make a stall for the Autumn Moon Festival. A strange way of setting up shop, but a good one nonetheless.

Hikari sat next to Akira and looked down at her own guide, but her eyes widened she made it to near the middle of the book.

"Um, Akira?" She said, "I'm not seeing things, right? Tell me that this is not my brother."

Akira sighed as he was looking at the very same page she was, "Nope, you're not seeing things, Hikari. 'Cause I'm seeing it, too."

What the two were looking at, was a picture of Hikari's brother, Soma Yukihira, right next to the page where Council of Ten member, Kuga Terunori, was listed.