Important Announcement

Hello everyone! This is Ruby coming to you with a special announcement regarding the future of this story. I know that it's Wednesday and I know I don't usually post this story's chapters today, but I just had to tell all of you this before the New Year comes around.

For the past few weeks I have been reading the comments placed in this story, as I do whenever a new chapter is posted, and I've been seeing a lot of new comments and ideas about my main character Hikari Yukihira.

After reading all of the comments, I've realized that her attitude, though it was fun to make in the beginning, may have been offending people because of some of the things that I made her say. I wanted to make her kind of rebellious like Soma, but also a little more levelheaded, and I'm afraid that I haven't made her the way I wanted her to be despite my efforts.

Not to mention that the love/romance thing I planned for her didn't work out the way I wanted.

So, it is with great heartbreak that I say this to all of you now...

I am thinking of putting this story on hold with the idea of writing another, much more planned out version of it in 2023.

I've asked this question to you guys before and I've listened, and after much consideration and rethinking about the story, I just wanna take one more chance on this story with a fresh mind in the coming New Year.

I want a story that I'm proud of with a character I absolutely love, and I'm not really feeling Hikari's character as much as I did in the beginning. New Year, new story with a brand new fresh start.

For all of those who've enjoyed this story throughout until now, I thank you for your support, and to those that I have unintentionally offended, I offer my apologies to you.

Thank you for your support and understanding, and I will try my best to write an even better story next Year.