The Explanation

REBELS pov

Everyone sat down on the couches and I started to explain.
"My father was a shape-shifter I don't know what tribe I never knew him. My mother was human the had me when they were only 16 and 17. They couldn't take care of a child so they gave me up for adoption after I was born. I was took to a place called the red-room when I was a few months." 

I looked around and saw everyone listening carefully I looked at Sue and she gave me a nod. So I continued " as soon as I was 4 they began to train me"

" what do you mean train you" Jared interrupted. I answer him

" the trained me to be a ruthless killing machine" everyone except the elders were shocked as Sam put an arm around Emily protectively as if i was gonna hurt her which made but feel bad but I continued.

" it was a base in Russia the U.S. military didn't even know about it. I was trained and educated from the age of 4 to 14 with my best-friend Selena she's 18 now. She was the shadow warrior i was the White Wolf. The red-room trained, beaten, tortured, and educated us."

When i said that I heard gasp from the pack. Emily had tears in her eyes so did Sam which confused me but i went on"On my 14 the birthday I went through my graduation trails the same day Selena did too"

"what's the graduation trials?"Paul asked curiously. I was silent for a second remembering it but I swallowed the lump in my throat and answered him.

"The graduation trials is 3 stages the first stage: the pain test, 

the second stage: a check up to make sure I was healthy,and the 

last stage: they would knock you out and give you an involuntary Hysterectomy. A few months later the red-room blew up I made it out but I didn't see anyone else I was so angry because I thought Selena died then I shifted. A few minutes later I heard something behind me and when I turned around it was Selena."

 Everyone was quite but had tears into heir eyes Emily's had tears down her face."SO we left Russia and a few months after I turned 15 I wanted to start new and she wanted to travel so she's traveling and I live here. That's about it"

"Wow" was all Jared said

"Oh I almost forgot I also have powers." I said real quick which made everyone except the elders shocked.

"WHAT?!" Sam said.

I nodded and said "yeah I have telekinesis, mind reading, mind communication, control of the weather, and control over the 4 natural elements."

"That's amazing Rebel" Emily said as she wipe her face. 

They didn't ask any question which I was thankful for and we just talked until late at night we drove home and I stayed for dinner i was filled with laughter and jokes. For once in my life I finally felt free and at peace. 

And Sam asked me to joined to pack which Of course i said yes.