Training

REBEL'S POV
I woke up to Leah shaking me.
"REBEL WAKE UP "i shot up.

"What? What is it? What happened?"
"You were screaming in your sleep are you okay? Was it a nightmare like Selena's" She asked concerned as we layer back down.

"Yeah it was..........it was that night playing on auto repeat in my head. I haven't woke up screaming in a long time." It was silent for a moment so I break it "What time is it?"

"5:35. I don't think I can go back to sleep:

"Me either. You still sore?"

" Yeah it hurts to move. You?"

"Same.......wanna paint?"

"Sure " we slowly stood up though the pain and went to the paint and starts painting for a little while.

LEAH'S POV
My phone went off which meant breakfast was in 30 minutes. Me and Rebel took turns we put our clothes and phones in a bag each and then shifted. About 20 minutes later we made it to the tree line we went behind a tree.

When i shifted back I feel from being in pain and sore. I head thump which I knew Rebel fell too about 5 minutes later we both came out dressed. And walked to the door.

SAMS POV
It was almost 8 O'clock the girls were still pissed at us. I was waiting for breakfast to finish and Rebel and Leah the other girls were in the kitchen when. Then when Leah and Rebel walked in looking sore Emily Hollered.
"Breakfast"

EMILYS POV
Me and the other girl were worried about Leah and Rebel when when called breakfast everyone sat at the table when Sam was on my left when when normally sit in his lap but nope.

Not today I'm pissed then then saw Rebel and Leah sit down Rebel on my right she kissed me scars and i hugged her tight. But she winched in pain so did Leah when Selena sat on her lap she went to get up but Leah held her down.

"Ate you two okay" Kim asked

"Yep" Rebel mumbled while grabbing a piece if bacon. But Leah spoke the truth

" A whole lot sore we could barely walk after shifting back." Rebel nodded in agreement. And they both at the food as everyone one else looked concerned.

" stop" Rebel said "stop looking at us like glass well live. It's a little sore but we can still protect the human." Rebel looked at Sam "Right Alpha?"I could tell that hurt Sam but he started it.

Sam started " look I'm sorry Leah Rebel I am but it's our duty to pro-" he hot caught off by Leah and Rebel standing up with their plates and Selena sitting down in Leah's chair.

Then they both looked more like glared at Sam and both said"But its our duty to protect humans" and with that they both walked out.

3RD PERSON POV 

 a few hours later everyone shifted and headed to the field. Selena tagged along and rode on Leah's back and Rebel stayed in human form on Seth's back.

Everyone got there and Rebel waved at Everyone. While Rebel knew Selena was fighting herself to not kill them.

PRETEND REBEL AND SELENA ARE BESIDE EACH OTHER WITH THAT PACK.

REBEL'S POV

When Jasper and Alice finished fighting i realized me and Selena haven't fought in a long time. So i spoke out"I wanna fight Selena!"

Selena immediately said "Hell Yeah"While Leah Growled"Babe ill be fine me and her trained together."

"Jasper?"i asked

"Floors all yours Darlin"He replied while moving.

Me and Selena walked to the middle of the field opposite of each other a good 20 feet away, we got in our fight stance.

SELENA'S 

I knew i wouldn't win but it was worth a shot. We looked at each other and i said"No powers" Which shocked the Leech lover. She nodded and smirked.

"Alright on 3"The southern leech Jasper said "1......2.......3."And with that we ran at each other.

3RD PERSON'S POV

Rebel and Selena Ran at each other while the others watched concerned, Intreged, and amused. Since they haven't seen neither Selena or Rebel fight.

Rebel jumped over Selena causing Selena to stop grunt then turn back around. Rebel threw a punch at Selena and hit her jaw. Selena recovered and did a spin kick. Rebel almost fell from it when Selena grabbed her collar of her Leather jacket rolled on her back and threw Rebel over her across the field. This shocked and amused everyone. 

REBEL'S POV

Selena used the Technic i taught her. When i did a pop up i faced her as she stood up and i said

"AGAIN!"

"Shes starting to sound like me now"I heard Emmett remark. 

We stood in front of each other and i kicked her stomach grabbed her arm and twisted it over my shoulder my back to her stomach. But she took that to an advantage and ran me into a tree 

"Ouch" I flipped her off my back and and asked "is that all you go"

She swung her right fist but i dogged it and punched her Jaw. I used my Telekinesis to make it were Jasper couldn't fell our emotion and they couldn't smell our blood.I heard him mumble a "thanks"

I ran to her grabbed her neck and shoulder lifted her up and slammed her to the ground. By then the Pack was in human form. "Easy Rebel" Paul said.

She kneed me in the stomach while on the ground and popped up she Swung her Right fist, Left fist, The upper cut, I dodged them all then she went to do a spin kick but i caught her leg and tossed her to the ground  "Ohh That's gotta hurt "Rosalie said. Leah growled but she new i would never hurt her.......Not again

(P.S. YOU ARE USING YOU HUMAN STRENGTH). As she slowly got up i taunted her.

"This reminds me of your first day at the Red-room. Weak,.......Vulnerable,........Scared" Everyone knew i was doing it to push her too her max ".I didn't think you'd make a week in there"

"SHUT UP"She creamed as she tackled me and punched me in the face With her right fist 4 times till i caught it twisted my legs around her and held her down. I got up she was still on the ground I walked around her as she got up a good 10 feet between us.

"You emotion" i motioned toward my head "Is a weakness, Begging is a weakness,"I recited what the red-room told us which i could tell was pissing her off "Nothing is real outside these walls everyone is the Enemy.  Nothing"

I could tell we both felt as if we were back in that place. "You are the Shadow Warrior"

"SHUT THE HELL UP. " she screamed getting pissed which is what she needed

"And i am the White Wolf.    Nothing more.   Killers " That did it she charged and.

PRETEND BUCKY (WINTER SOLIDER) BARNES IS REBEL AND EVERYONE ELSE IS SELENA AND THE PACK  AND CULLENS ARE WATCHING. SKIP TO 16 SECONDS TACHALA DIDN'T KICK BUCKY NATASHA KICKED BUCKY OFF

PRETEND THERE ARE NO WEAPONS. NO ONE IS TALKING

Selena was down and we were both breathing hard,

"I give"she said

"Don't listen to a word i say"I stated almost in tears for what i had to do to push her to her limits. She stood up and walked to me and hugged me tight so did i. Everyone just watched

"Breathe. Were not there. Were safe, I know. Were safe. Dreykov's Dead."She was saying to herself i knew she was having a panic attack she just didn't want anyone to know so i used my Mind reading to redirect her mind to another memory after a minute we let go and everyone said goodbye. Except Selena who just death glared Bella.

When we got home everyone sat down in the back yard around the bonfire.